Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: HOW EMPTY WOULD LIFE truly be WITHOUT BOWLING

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Quote Originally Posted by 75lockwood View Post
    Quite simply? i would just invent the sport

Come up with one!!! Bowling,,,, is a part of my DNA now!! It can't be a spin off of bowling.

Blog Entries

[QUOTE=Rdmonster;73061]I would be an empty hollow shell...rocking and clutching myself as I mumble gibberish. Every once in a while I would longingly look at round objects and imagining them gracefully arcing into imaginary pins....then it would get warm and I would have golf...and be OK....until it got cold again...as cold as my soul would be without bowling.

That was beautiful!!! ,,,, very nice,,,, wow,,,, took Iceman's breath away!! Are you a poet??? (by profession)

Cranker
    Chats: 7

Life without bowling would be BORING! How would I relieve stress and laugh my *** of watching drunk people bowl. I would miss the comaraudery(sp?)I get with my fellow bowlers,not to mention the help they give me on improving my game. No bowling means miniture golf and that by far is more stressfull trying to get a ball into a hole,then getting a ball into a pocket. My world would be shattered without bowling for bowling is my life and will always will be for as long as I can bowl.

Zothen

Chats: 243

Without bowling my crossroad would be just a heavy air freshener!
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Storm Crossroad, Roto Grip Defiant, DV8 Too Reckless, Brunswick Avalanche Urethane

Ball Speed: 18Mph
    Rev Rate: 450
    Current average: 199
    High game: 300
    High Series: 769

Blog Entries

Default Nice

Quote Originally Posted by Zothen View Post
    Life without bowling would be BORING! How would I relieve stress and laugh my *** of watching drunk people bowl. I would miss the comaraudery(sp?)I get with my fellow bowlers,not to mention the help they give me on improving my game. No bowling means miniture golf and that by far is more stressfull trying to get a ball into a hole,then getting a ball into a pocket. My world would be shattered without bowling for bowling is my life and will always will be for as long as I can bowl.

Zothen

VERY ,,, very moving!!! gulp!! Well said Zothen!!!

Blog Entries

Default Dig Deep into your soul brother bowlers!!

Dig, deep my brothers.....deep into your soul,,,, to that area where bowing resides, and from the heart, tell Iceman what it would really be like without bowling in your life!! I want to feel your PAIN!!

Blog Entries
    Chats: 217

Pressure mounting, like an elephant on your chest. Each breath is harder to take in than the last. Slow, ever so slow, the darkness creeps into your heart. Cold ice fills your veins. Like the sun setting and the darkness creeps in, the memories of glory past, of ringing ten pins, powerful strikes, all vanish from your memory. Nothing left but dark, cuel, ever hating sense of dread.
    USBC SILVER CERTIFIED COACH
    Gold Coach Candidate
    Owner/Operator of Bowlerz Score Coaching
    Tweener Rev Rate of 420, Speed 19 mph
    Key Bowling Staff Member
    Key Bowling Coaching Staff

IBPSIA member
    Former Staff Bowler at www.BowlerX.com

Life would be how it was about a week ago! The humanity!

Cranker
    Chats: 7

Thx Michael! I don't know if I can dig any deeper then I already have. I will have to sit and meditate on this!

Zothen

Blog Entries

Default So far you are one of the top contenders!!!

Quote Originally Posted by billf View Post
    Pressure mounting, like an elephant on your chest. Each breath is harder to take in than the last. Slow, ever so slow, the darkness creeps into your heart. Cold ice fills your veins. Like the sun setting and the darkness creeps in, the memories of glory past, of ringing ten pins, powerful strikes, all vanish from your memory. Nothing left but dark, cuel, ever hating sense of dread.

Wow Bill,,,,

Absolutely, without a doubt, very good writing!! All you thoughts have a twist to the DARK SIDE,,, which is very interesting!! Did you have a good childhood? Who were you closer to,,, Your Mother, Father, or commanding officer???

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast