Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: HOW EMPTY WOULD LIFE truly be WITHOUT BOWLING

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Default HOW EMPTY WOULD LIFE truly be WITHOUT BOWLING

Put into words,,,, ( if it does not cause to much pain, and suffering), what you think life would be to YOU, without bowling!!! I will be awarding an imaginary gift to THE WINNER! I will be the sole judge, and the winner will be granted anything reasonable, that can be produced at the North Pole by imaginary elves!!!
    Put it into words, make Santa feel the pain,,,, imagine,,, no more bowling as of NOW!!! burrrrrrrr,,,,, Santa/ICEMAN!!

Blog Entries
    Chats: 217

Life would be simple. On any given day all that would be left is working until I'm about to drop then going home to listen to the wife complain, yell at her adult children who still expect her to do everything for them and the constant honey-dew list. The stress relieving sanctuary of bowling now gone, I would revert back to the way I was before. The lonely, dark days of VA shrinks trying to determine if I would snap and become a mass murderer. The PTSD controlling me instead of me controlling it ruin any life I happen to cross. All because I couldn't hurl a 15 pound, round object at 4 pound sticks. To hear the sickening thud of a DV8 produced object of destruction driving through the wooden sticks, sending them flying in every direction.
    USBC SILVER CERTIFIED COACH
    Gold Coach Candidate
    Owner/Operator of Bowlerz Score Coaching
    Tweener Rev Rate of 420, Speed 19 mph
    Key Bowling Staff Member
    Key Bowling Coaching Staff

IBPSIA member
    Former Staff Bowler at www.BowlerX.com

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by billf View Post
    Life would be simple. On any given day all that would be left is working until I'm about to drop then going home to listen to the wife complain, yell at her adult children who still expect her to do everything for them and the constant honey-dew list. The stress relieving sanctuary of bowling now gone, I would revert back to the way I was before. The lonely, dark days of VA shrinks trying to determine if I would snap and become a mass murderer. The PTSD controlling me instead of me controlling it ruin any life I happen to cross. All because I couldn't hurl a 15 pound, round object at 4 pound sticks. To hear the sickening thud of a DV8 produced object of destruction driving through the wooden sticks, sending them flying in every direction.
    SWEET BILL so far you are my choice!!! That brought tears to my eyes!! Or should I say icicles!! We are all glad that you have bowling in your life!!! LOL....lol!!!

Chats: 19

We wouldn't know. There are countless things that dont exist, so do we miss them? Humans are adaptable by nature, there would be something else.
    Not helping the situation since 1983.

Bowling Average: 180
    Bowling Handicap: Beer
    Bowling Style: Completely Wheels Off
    Righty / Lefty: Righty
    Bowling Balls: Lane #1 Droid (Strike Ball), Storm Crossroad (Strike Ball. I hate the smell...), Hammer No Mercy (Retired Strike Ball. We had a good run. RIP, old friend!), Ebonite Magnum (Spare Ball), Ebonite Maxim (Spare Ball)
    Best Game: 267
    Best Series: 695 (just 5 more pins... I don't wanna talk about it!)

Chats: 0

I would be an empty hollow shell...rocking and clutching myself as I mumble gibberish. Every once in a while I would longingly look at round objects and imagining them gracefully arcing into imaginary pins....then it would get warm and I would have golf...and be OK....until it got cold again...as cold as my soul would be without bowling.

howd I do.

Blog Entries
    Chats: 217

Until it got warm!??! I signed up for three summer leagues yesterday!
    USBC SILVER CERTIFIED COACH
    Gold Coach Candidate
    Owner/Operator of Bowlerz Score Coaching
    Tweener Rev Rate of 420, Speed 19 mph
    Key Bowling Staff Member
    Key Bowling Coaching Staff

IBPSIA member
    Former Staff Bowler at www.BowlerX.com

Chats: 723

Quite simply? i would just invent the sport
    High Game: 246 (300 soon)
    High Series: 627

In The Bag: DV8 MARAUDER, Brunswick Nexxxus, Brunswick T Zone
    USBC Level I Certified Coach
    Youth Bowling Canada Member

I am a proud member of http://BowlingIntel.com bowling Forums

TONIGHT WE BOWL! DV8 DAMN GOOD BOWLING

I don't know what I would do without bowling. If I lived in Canada, maybe curling.
    Sinister is the only way to live.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ArtVandelay View Post
    We wouldn't know. There are countless things that dont exist, so do we miss them? Humans are adaptable by nature, there would be something else.

Art,,,, I am talking this happens tomorrow!! NOW time period!! Not (never has existed!!) LOL

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSinister View Post
    I don't know what I would do without bowling. If I lived in Canada, maybe curling.
    YOU KNOW, I never thought about curling!!!! I think that sport could be a good replacement!! I remember having it on one of my game stations, and LOVED it!! Close to bowling, and in some ways much more skill needed, and NO Ringing TEN PINS!!!! LOL

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast