Thread: Mad at myself...

Chats: 36

Default Mad at myself...

So I go into my Wednesday AM league and for the first time in a looooooong time I am feeling pretty confident. I am also thinking about the fact that I could possibly shoot my 3rd 700 in a row - something I had not done since 1982. Start off with a 202 having thrown a couple of splits that really cost me - a pocket 7-10 and a 4-9. I also left a couple of 10 pins and never really got a string going. Second game was differentand I threw a 246. I fit were not for a couple of 10 pins and a stoned in that game....Then in game three I start offf with the first 5 in a row and I am feeling pretty good about my chances. Then comes a two ringing 10 pins in a row, followed by a stoned 8 pin. I struck in the ninth and left a solid 9 pin in the tenth which I WHIFFED! Walked out with a 226 and a 674 series. If it was not for the fact that we moved into first place today I would have been steamed....

Jay
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums
    IN THE BAG > RG -Hyper Cell Fused, Menace; Storm -Code Black, Reign of Power, Lock; [COLOR=#006400;,Track - Hx-10, [B]"
    High Game/High Series - 299(2)/300(13)/856 (Elmira, NY in 1980); Member of Corning, NY Junior Bowling HOF.
    Tweener; PAP= 4.75 over x .75 up/Tilt 10 degrees/Axis of rotation 40 degrees/Revs = 368 and speed is 16.86 MPH average.

Funny.. same thing happened to me Monday had two 700s straight going 728 715 and my first game was 235 with a solid 7 then from there it went downhill 183 and 193 for like a 614 I was disappointed to.. my team also took 4 though so it kind of helps a little

Chats: 723

I'd like to think the time will eventually come when ill be disappointed in a 600 series lol
    High Game: 246 (300 soon)
    High Series: 627

In The Bag: DV8 MARAUDER, Brunswick Nexxxus, Brunswick T Zone
    USBC Level I Certified Coach
    Youth Bowling Canada Member

I am a proud member of http://BowlingIntel.com bowling Forums

TONIGHT WE BOWL! DV8 DAMN GOOD BOWLING

Blog Entries
    Chats: 217

Jay, you have my empathy.
    Last night I left FOUR 8-10 splits and a 7-10 that I barely missed (10 pin shook but stood and flipped me off)
    USBC SILVER CERTIFIED COACH
    Gold Coach Candidate
    Owner/Operator of Bowlerz Score Coaching
    Tweener Rev Rate of 420, Speed 19 mph
    Key Bowling Staff Member
    Key Bowling Coaching Staff

IBPSIA member
    Former Staff Bowler at www.BowlerX.com