Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Storm Rolling Thunder 3 Ball Roller (Picture Review)

My roller is a Brunswick and I havent rolled a Brunswick since before I bought the bag. It was just the right price and color. (85.00 and purple) As brand aware as I am, it didnt matter for the roller.
    In the Bag: Storm Marvel Pearl, Storm IQ, Columbia 300 White Dot
    In the Locker: Storm Tropical Breeze, RG Defiant, RG Bandit

Anything is going to be better than my TranSport that I have now. I guess I'm brand loyal... I would feel weird having a whole arsenal of DV8 balls then rolling up in a Storm bag. lol

Chats: 19

Quote Originally Posted by americantrotter View Post
    My roller is a Brunswick and I havent rolled a Brunswick since before I bought the bag. It was just the right price and color. (85.00 and purple) As brand aware as I am, it didnt matter for the roller.
    Exactly! hahahahaha. I just buy what I think will be the best bag for my needs, at the price I'm willing to pay. I don't care what it says on it (well... within reason, but i'm pretty sure the types of words I would shy away from would never be on a bowling bag anyway!), as long as it works well for my needs. I think this Storm fits the bill, even though it's the only thing I own that is Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by vikingbowler88 View Post
    Anything is going to be better than my TranSport that I have now. I guess I'm brand loyal... I would feel weird having a whole arsenal of DV8 balls then rolling up in a Storm bag. lol
    I think that is fine. I believe there's a HUGE mental aspect to bowling, and a lot of that confidence comes from the equipment. Even a bowling bag. If you feel good rolling a bag in, and you're confident with what you have, then I think your game can reflect that. I support you buying the bag you want. If you can't be happy with your purchase, then you're wasting your money, and if a DV8 bag will make you happier about transporting your DV8 balls, then you should absolutely do it!

I know that when my Storm bag came in, I was really excited to see it on my doorstep. I was happy to get it out, I was happy to take pictures of it, and I was happy to post this review. It still makes me happy. New stuff is always exciting! hahahaha. I know I couldn't wait to bring it into the bowling alley. But eventually that newness will wear off, and it will only be a bowling bag. At that point, I want to be confident I bought the right one.

Now... If there are any bowling companies out there, I want to make something VERY clear: I would LOVE to be brand loyal to you!!! Just let me know how much you plan to pay me in a PM, and I'll send you my mailing address. Once that cheque has cleared the bank, I will rock whatever you want me to use/wear!!!

hahahahahahahahaha.
    Not helping the situation since 1983.

Bowling Average: 180
    Bowling Handicap: Beer
    Bowling Style: Completely Wheels Off
    Righty / Lefty: Righty
    Bowling Balls: Lane #1 Droid (Strike Ball), Storm Crossroad (Strike Ball. I hate the smell...), Hammer No Mercy (Retired Strike Ball. We had a good run. RIP, old friend!), Ebonite Magnum (Spare Ball), Ebonite Maxim (Spare Ball)
    Best Game: 267
    Best Series: 695 (just 5 more pins... I don't wanna talk about it!)

Bowling Guru
    Chats: 13

Quote Originally Posted by vikingbowler88 View Post
    Personally I'd love the irony of seeing some one open up a storm bag and pulling out an arsenal of some other brand of bowling balls. There again I probably have seen it happen without paying attention.
    John

Blog Entries
    Chats: 217

I have a Roto-Grip 4 ball roller and not a single Roto-Grip ball. It's filled with DV8s. The Storm balls go in a cheap KR two ball roller that fits nicely on top of the four ball roller (when needed).
    USBC SILVER CERTIFIED COACH
    Gold Coach Candidate
    Owner/Operator of Bowlerz Score Coaching
    Tweener Rev Rate of 420, Speed 19 mph
    Key Bowling Staff Member
    Key Bowling Coaching Staff

IBPSIA member
    Former Staff Bowler at www.BowlerX.com

I know it shouldn't' matter what bowling bag I have but I like to keep it all in the family!! I love DV8 and their products and might as well support them by getting everything from them

I would, but not a fan of the pattern on their bags at all...
    The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated.

I dig the pattern! Fits my style

Very awesome review. how's it holding up?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123