Thread: So, I threw 10 practice games today..

Default So, I threw 10 practice games today..

I shot pretty well, but the last two games I shot 245 and 288..I strung 18-in-a-row between the two games..with the exception of the first strike, everything was absolutely flush. My teammate/friend though tI was going to shoot my first 300..even though it'd be unsanctioned..which I wouldn't have cared..you bowl a 300..you bowl a 300. Period.
    In the locker: Hammer Taboo Jet Black; Brunswick Nexus (p+f); Motiv Sigma Tour
    High game/series: 290/793
    League Averages: Garrick Jewelers - 225; Kingpin Mixed - 232

Chats: 0

Very nice! Wish I could string that many together.
    Average: 206 High Game: 300 High Series: 712
    In the bag: NEW ADDITION - Roto Grip Wrecker, Storm IQ Tour Pearl, Storm Reign of Fire, Roto Grip Defiant, Roto Grip Dark Star, Ice Storm

Blog Entries
    Chats: 217

Good job! You're right about the 300 although at some point you end up wanting them sanctioned. I get tired of being asked when I will get one (or more) sanctioned. Our summer leagues are not sanctioned and it seems I can throw them then...and in practice.
    USBC SILVER CERTIFIED COACH
    Gold Coach Candidate
    Owner/Operator of Bowlerz Score Coaching
    Tweener Rev Rate of 420, Speed 19 mph
    Key Bowling Staff Member
    Key Bowling Coaching Staff

IBPSIA member
    Former Staff Bowler at www.BowlerX.com

Thank you guys! People are saying with me it's just a matter of time..I've been having trouble with dropping my shoulder as of late and tonight I made sure my elbow was always at the bottom of my ribcage which made my shoulders even, and I shot 658 just trying to work on this form to force me to be in the habit of not dropping my shoulder.
    In the locker: Hammer Taboo Jet Black; Brunswick Nexus (p+f); Motiv Sigma Tour
    High game/series: 290/793
    League Averages: Garrick Jewelers - 225; Kingpin Mixed - 232