Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: DV8 Brutal Nightmare Bowling Ball Reaction Video Review - By bowlingball.com

Chats: 16

They should have EARL throw all the different Misfits and see if there's a difference.
    - Ed

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________________________________
    Equipment: Hammer 1st Blood (RICO Layout @1500 Polished), Hammer Taboo (RICO Layout @2000 Polished), Hammer Taboo Blue/Silver (RICO Layout @4000), Storm Natural Pearl, Hammer Razyr, Ebonite Maxim

League Average (THS): 207
    High Game Score: 279 (9 in a row)
    High 3 Game Series: 788

PAP: 5 3/4 right 1/4 up
    Ball Speed: Mid 15-16 (Tweener)

Chats: 16

I just realized, this got to be a big discussion regarding the Misfit, but the OP posted about the Brutal Nightmare.
    - Ed

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________________________________
    Equipment: Hammer 1st Blood (RICO Layout @1500 Polished), Hammer Taboo (RICO Layout @2000 Polished), Hammer Taboo Blue/Silver (RICO Layout @4000), Storm Natural Pearl, Hammer Razyr, Ebonite Maxim

League Average (THS): 207
    High Game Score: 279 (9 in a row)
    High 3 Game Series: 788

PAP: 5 3/4 right 1/4 up
    Ball Speed: Mid 15-16 (Tweener)

Rocco

"Maybe someone was trying to sell YOU one of each by telling YOU they are all different, and YOU need one of each."

????

I wish the topic would return back to the brutal nightmare but magenta bill is quite hung up on the misfit.

Blog Entries
    Chats: 6

I have no idea what your trying to get at bro, but you are further proving what I thought about you when I started reading this thread. Good luck to you, and your DV8 rep, I have nothing further to say to you.
    Trying not to suck, one day at a time.

Blog Entries
    Chats: 217

Quote Originally Posted by mxjosh View Post
    That's an orange and blue misfit. Proves only that you STILL haven't seen the yellow pink misfit. That pic is not my pink misfit. The one my wife had looked the same. Which is why Ik it's the real ball. I've seen a number of pink misfits. None look like the dv8 rendering u are stuck on.

You can be jaded all u want til u direct it at me. I will respond every time. u judge before checking on a subject. U judge people u dont even know. The regional staff member is not some one Ik as stated as a "2nd opinion" but u obviously too jaded to pay attention.
    Maybe YOU should pay attention. You posted I have never seen a REAL MISFIT. WRONG! You posted a 2nd opinion BUT DID NOT SAY IT WAS A DIFFERENT GUY THAT YOUR COACH! All you did with that post was reiterate the same thing you had already posted. Then you posted an interview to prove your point of the colors making a difference when in fact that interview didn't mention a difference in reaction due to the colors but only in how those colors are applied to every DV8 ball.
    YOU made a post that was questioned and don't have the knowledge to rightfully back up that claim. Then you have reinforced your ignorance by standing by your falsehood that magenta is pink when in fact it isn't. That's a small point really but goes to show that you can't be bothered to check any real fact but would rather blame others for your dispersement of false information.

I won't go into the science of how the colors are extracted and applied as it would obviously be well beyond your understanding but if you do ever find out how it makes a difference just by applying a different color using the same technical methods, as someone who loves physics, I would be very interested.
    USBC SILVER CERTIFIED COACH
    Gold Coach Candidate
    Owner/Operator of Bowlerz Score Coaching
    Tweener Rev Rate of 420, Speed 19 mph
    Key Bowling Staff Member
    Key Bowling Coaching Staff

IBPSIA member
    Former Staff Bowler at www.BowlerX.com

Happy Easter bill and Rocco. Peace out.

Chats: 304

I know it's late, but I still might get this one. With the Endless.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345