Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone ever bowled at the national bowling stadium in reno?

Default Anyone ever bowled at the national bowling stadium in reno?

Got a chance to bowl at the nat.bowling stadium in reno about a month ago with my son in the storm mixed doubles. What an awesome place! If u ever get the chance to bowl there, do it! Lasting memory!

Bowler

Chats: 3

I agree. That is some place. How did you do in the Storm Mixed Doubles?
    I am a proud member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums

If you're not the lead dog, the scenery never changes.

not too good. My son and I are both beginners. We were like in 36th place after that day. But just to be able to bowl in such a special place made the weekend that more unforgettable!!

Chats: 5

I bowled Nationals there in 2006 and will be back there for Nats next year. April 23 & 24. Come by and say HI

Blog Entries
    Chats: 8

Going to Reno!!!! So the summer league I am in is a "jubilee" league. The top 5 teams get to go to Reno for a two day tournament in the middle of September. I am looking for information on good hotels to stay at that are close to the National Bowling Stadium, any and all information ANYONE has on the lane conditions, and any other info that can be provided. Thanks.

Side note: I was going to start a thread but saw this one so I decided to just post here.

Chats: 2

I might be going up to the Jubillee tournament with my team also. I will ask around in league tomorrow.
    Bowling - it's easy when you understand all the physics beneath the surface.
    High game - 300
    High league game - 290 x3
    High series - 802

Blog Entries
    Chats: 8

Quote Originally Posted by jimlc2001 View Post
    I might be going up to the Jubillee tournament with my team also. I will ask around in league tomorrow.
    September 15th and 16th?

Chats: 326

We'll see what happens, but I may be bowling nationals next year there. People have already asked me, but money could be an issue.

Chats: 891

yeha jason im with you there lots of people here in kingston want me to bowl in soo many league almsot 6 but moneys a problem i dont know when ym taxes are coming in and im getting a decent chunk of it but im guessing around december i think soo it will be hard to aford all the way till them thats like $140 a week but good practice to getting better too.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

In bag- , storm iq tour pearl , columbia 300 white dot, Brunswick meanstreak brawler, 900 global network, roto-grip rumble, DV8 nightmare

youth bowling Canada member

high game: 300
    high series: 699

this season high Game: 249
    this season high Series: 618

Chats: 326

Quote Originally Posted by striker12 View Post
    yeha jason im with you there lots of people here in kingston want me to bowl in soo many league almsot 6 but moneys a problem i dont know when ym taxes are coming in and im getting a decent chunk of it but im guessing around december i think soo it will be hard to aford all the way till them thats like $140 a week but good practice to getting better too.
    I hear ya... I've had to turn down offers from people to join their team on a league.. I'm already doing 3. One of them I don't want to do, but I've already committed to it and I'll feel bad if I backed out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast