Thread: Bowlersparadise.com

Mack Daddy
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 1

Default Bowlersparadise.com

I've purchased equipment from bowlersparadise.com with great satisfaction. Reasonable rates and quick turnaround.
    There's always one off center in the rack

Info: AVG 206, Stroker, Righty, Gladiator Pearl, Track The Rising, Hammer Rayzr, Storm Virtual Gravity, Storm Reign, PBA Platinum

Wish List-Hammer Jigsaw

I am a proud member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums

Super Moderator

Chats: 246

Yes, we just did recently, too. They beat Buddies even with shipping this time. The wife was looking for a particular wrist support, and all things considered, they had the best price. That's the first time that's happened for us. It was supposed to show up yesterday, but "inclement weather at the Memphis hub" seems to have delayed it, and it's supposed to arrive tomorrow.

Founder/Owner

Blog Entries
    Chats: 651

Thank you for starting this review
    Go Broncos!

Just had a single ball bag the was purchased from them and the zipper broke after a few weeks and upon talking with them I found out they had stopped making that single ball bag in that color but they had a two ball roller bag in that color that I could have for $10 . So for $10 I got the upgrade to the two ball roller and it was shipped to me promptly, GREAT FOLKS TO DEAL WITH !!