Thread: Hammer Warranty?

Blog Entries
    Chats: 116

Default Hammer Warranty?

When I bought my ball a few weeks ago the proshop guy took the ball off the display and drilled it and then when said and done he packed it in a Columbia 300 box. I asked him about the warranty and he said that I have 1 year and do deal directly through him.

I never got any paperwork other than my register receipt.

Does anyone have a copy of the Warranty for a Hammer ball?
    In the Bag: Hammer Nail, Smoke and Fire #13 RG (2.53) Diff (.055) - Bowling a 189 Game
    Open Average: 171 High Open Game: 226
    Tweener; Deep; Medium Loft; Low Backswing ; Speed: 12 MPH

You may want to register your Hammer on their website: http://hammerbowling.com/products/registration/

Make sure that you keep your receipt; that's a pretty important piece of paper when it comes to any warranty process.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums
    In the bag: DV8 (Misfit, Zombie), Roto Grip (Disturbed, Wrecker), Storm (Hy-Road Pearl, Ice, IQ Tour Pearl, Sync, Tropical Breeze)
    High league game: 256. High league series: 618 PAP: 3 1/2" over 1" up

Chats: 16

Quote Originally Posted by unclemantis View Post
    When I bought my ball a few weeks ago the proshop guy took the ball off the display and drilled it and then when said and done he packed it in a Columbia 300 box. I asked him about the warranty and he said that I have 1 year and do deal directly through him.

I never got any paperwork other than my register receipt.

Does anyone have a copy of the Warranty for a Hammer ball?
    If you have any warranty issues with the ball, you deal with the pro shop guy 1st. If you have a warranty issue with your car, do you deal with the dealership or the manufacturer?

If he doesn't do anything, then you deal with the manufacturer.

The only thing is, unless the bowling ball splits in half or goes wildly in the wrong direction, there's not much recourse. Nicks, scrapes, scratches will normally occur. The bowling center takes care of repairing any deep gouges caused by a ball. They will not replace a ball, unless their equipment causes the ball to split in half.
    - Ed

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________________________________
    Equipment: Hammer 1st Blood (RICO Layout @1500 Polished), Hammer Taboo (RICO Layout @2000 Polished), Hammer Taboo Blue/Silver (RICO Layout @4000), Storm Natural Pearl, Hammer Razyr, Ebonite Maxim

League Average (THS): 207
    High Game Score: 279 (9 in a row)
    High 3 Game Series: 788

PAP: 5 3/4 right 1/4 up
    Ball Speed: Mid 15-16 (Tweener)