Thread: Looking for someone to practice with

Default Looking for someone to practice with

I always practice by myself and it'd be nice to have someone to help pace me and just chit chat with. I live in Central Jersey so I can travel around most of the state without it being too much of a hassle. Anyone up for teaming up?

Chats: 1

You are aware of the vague reference that Central New Jersey is? Many only recognize Northern and Southern Jersey. Generally the border is around the Driscoll Bridge.

I am in Northern jersey (by whatever reference you choose). Chatham, Short Hills, Madison, Morristown area. I bowl genarally at Plaza Lanes and Hanover Lanes, occasionally traveling to Southern Jersey for Monday night workshop at Hazlet with Johnny O. For fun we go to Carrolier - (Great lanes!!!)
    I live by three simples rules:

1. Don't ever ask about my business
    2. Never discuss business at the table
    3. Don't ever side with anyone against the family

Chats: 36

Quote Originally Posted by GeoLes View Post
    You are aware of the vague reference that Central New Jersey is? Many only recognize Northern and Southern Jersey. Generally the border is around the Driscoll Bridge.

I am in Northern jersey (by whatever reference you choose). Chatham, Short Hills, Madison, Morristown area. I bowl genarally at Plaza Lanes and Hanover Lanes, occasionally traveling to Southern Jersey for Monday night workshop at Hazlet with Johnny O. For fun we go to Carrolier - (Great lanes!!!)
    I will be coming up there for a tournament soon!

Jay
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums
    IN THE BAG > RG -Hyper Cell Fused, Menace; Storm -Code Black, Reign of Power, Lock; [COLOR=#006400;,Track - Hx-10, [B]"
    High Game/High Series - 299(2)/300(13)/856 (Elmira, NY in 1980); Member of Corning, NY Junior Bowling HOF.
    Tweener; PAP= 4.75 over x .75 up/Tilt 10 degrees/Axis of rotation 40 degrees/Revs = 368 and speed is 16.86 MPH average.

Chats: 36

Quote Originally Posted by Greenday View Post
    I always practice by myself and it'd be nice to have someone to help pace me and just chit chat with. I live in Central Jersey so I can travel around most of the state without it being too much of a hassle. Anyone up for teaming up?
    I live in PA but just west of Hackettstown, where are you?

Jay
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums
    IN THE BAG > RG -Hyper Cell Fused, Menace; Storm -Code Black, Reign of Power, Lock; [COLOR=#006400;,Track - Hx-10, [B]"
    High Game/High Series - 299(2)/300(13)/856 (Elmira, NY in 1980); Member of Corning, NY Junior Bowling HOF.
    Tweener; PAP= 4.75 over x .75 up/Tilt 10 degrees/Axis of rotation 40 degrees/Revs = 368 and speed is 16.86 MPH average.

Quote Originally Posted by The German Shepherd View Post
    I live in PA but just west of Hackettstown, where are you?

Jay
    Im from Bayonne , usually bowl in hudson lanes in jersey city