Thread: PBA star Michael Fagan and his bowling skills will be featured in a segment on the Di

Smile PBA star Michael Fagan and his bowling skills will be featured in a segment on the Di

Set your TV recorders - PBA star Michael Fagan and his bowling skills will be featured in a segment on the Discovery Channel program Time Warp, which will air tonight, Wednesday, Dec. 10, at 8 p.m. ET (and will re-air later at 12 a.m. ET).

Mack Daddy
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 1

I convinced my family to watch this last night! OK-it helped that there was nothing on network TV. It was extremely interesting to watch how everything worked in 'slow-motion'-the rotation of the hand and the ball. It would be an extremely valuable tool for coaching, but could also lead to information overload. When they asked Fagan if he thought about the process, he said it was just natural and had to turn his brain off. Exactly how it should be done....
    There's always one off center in the rack

Info: AVG 206, Stroker, Righty, Gladiator Pearl, Track The Rising, Hammer Rayzr, Storm Virtual Gravity, Storm Reign, PBA Platinum

Wish List-Hammer Jigsaw

I am a proud member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums

I missed the show, and would have liked to have seen it.

Quote Originally Posted by ndendler View Post
    I convinced my family to watch this last night! OK-it helped that there was nothing on network TV. It was extremely interesting to watch how everything worked in 'slow-motion'-the rotation of the hand and the ball. It would be an extremely valuable tool for coaching, but could also lead to information overload. When they asked Fagan if he thought about the process, he said it was just natural and had to turn his brain off. Exactly how it should be done....
    www.mrbowling300.net High Game: 300 High Series: 833 (266-267-300), High Average 231 Equipment: Storm Hy-Road, DV8 Brutal Nightmare, DV8 Diva, Columbia White Dot.
    http://mrbowling300.com/mrb300avatar.gif

Super Moderator

Chats: 246

I watched it and taped it, but I was actually a little disappointed. I think he wasn't on long enough. I could have done with a lot less stuntmen and a lot more bowling. Did you notice the brooklyn strike they kept showing? Show me more of the correct hit, please.