Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Contest Feb 18, 2013 to Feb 24, 2013 - Roto Grip Disturbed

Chats: 243

Some luck youd have to win it on your first post lol
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Storm Crossroad, Roto Grip Defiant, DV8 Too Reckless, Brunswick Avalanche Urethane

Ball Speed: 18Mph
    Rev Rate: 450
    Current average: 199
    High game: 300
    High Series: 769

Blog Entries
    Chats: 116

Quote Originally Posted by Slabo View Post
    I think it would be pretty cool to win a Roto grip ball on my very first post on here !!!! I've just gotten back into bowling after a 30 year absence and boy have things changed !!! It has been great finding a site like this with all the information and help ! Thanks !!
    Things have changed. The lanes, the oil, the patterns, the cover stock on balls, the weight blocks, the grit rating on the cover stocks, etc....
    In the Bag: Hammer Nail, Smoke and Fire #13 RG (2.53) Diff (.055) - Bowling a 189 Game
    Open Average: 171 High Open Game: 226
    Tweener; Deep; Medium Loft; Low Backswing ; Speed: 12 MPH

Quote Originally Posted by Perrin View Post
    I agree I think the balls with more exagerated contrasting color schemes are easier to watch the ball movement of. with solid color you can feel you released the ball differently but with the colorful balls you can also see what that difference was. different rotation, axis, revs whatever.
    I really like the way DV8 makes their balls. They throw a bunch of different colors together that contrast with each other. I currently have a Marauder Madness and I absolutely LOVE the color scheme. It took some getting used to as a step up from a Brunswick Slingshot, but I know where to stand now and how it rolls most of the time. I have a plastic, polished, and matte, and I would like to try out a sanded and see what kind of a difference there is between the three finishes... if there is any.

Quote Originally Posted by e-tank View Post
    Some luck youd have to win it on your first post lol
    Especially if he only posts one time

Bowler
    Chats: 0

Its my turn to win this week sorry everyone else lol

Would love to win this. I need a new ball. I love bowling and I'm a little disturbed, lol!!

Chats: 243

Quote Originally Posted by James The Bowler View Post
    Especially if he only posts one time
    or 9 times
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Storm Crossroad, Roto Grip Defiant, DV8 Too Reckless, Brunswick Avalanche Urethane

Ball Speed: 18Mph
    Rev Rate: 450
    Current average: 199
    High game: 300
    High Series: 769

I may have a chance to win this ball finally not a whole lot of people are commenting and having convos. That will probably change though since its only Tuesday...

Wow! I honestly never knew it was this easy to win... I just got a roto grip 4 ball bag with a storm vivid and iq tour! I was wanting this ball the second I seen it cause it is dark and easy to read on the lane (no affence to anyone but I don't like a neon bright ball)

What is Bowling?
    Chats: 0

This ball looks like something I may need to try. My pro shop tried to fit me with inserts that were too tight and I have been suffering with a sore finger for a few weeks now. I am wanting to just start fresh with a new ball and new drilling at another center and see if it helps my finger issue. What better way than with a brand new Roto Grip Disturbed!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast