Thread: Pyramid Chosen Path Hot Pink/Acid Lime Bowling Ball Reaction Video by bowlingball.com

Default Pyramid Chosen Path Hot Pink/Acid Lime Bowling Ball Reaction Video by bowlingball.com

Pyramid technology is the culmination of years of research, observation, core and coverstock analysis. With ever changing variables within the sport of bowling, (e.g., lane conditions, ball speed, rev rate) this technology allows any bowler, from stroker to two-handed, to achieve peak performance on medium to heavy oil conditions.
    If you or your company would like to advertise on BowlingBoards.com, PM me.

Add this to your signature to show your support for BowlingBoards.com and the Bowling Forums

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

I really really want one of these, they are so cool looking! It is a huge step up from a plastic ball company to a high performance ball (along with an advanced performance), and I congratulate Pyramid Bowling for it. Keep up the good work!

I totally agree James!! And they are very affordable too..everyone should have one of these Pyramid Path balls in their arsenal!

Chats: 0

Bowlingball.com always puts out great videos. Definitely helps make buying a ball a lot easier