Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you wear to bowl comfortably?

Chats: 55

Quote Originally Posted by Gunz1911 View Post
    I bowl naked... It gives me a distinct advantage as everyone else is laughing too hard to bowl right.
    I tried this once, but my boobs got in the way...

But honestly, why do the alleys feel so HOT - all year round here.

I wear jeans, T-Shirt, Shirt never tucked in and absolutely nothing in my pockets!

Default What I Wear for Summer League

I wear black cotton Capri's and Brunswick Charm bowling Shoes and a shoe slider over the slide shoe and I keep I red rabbits foot in my pocket for luck and a Twilight Saga: Eclipse change purse in my left pocket but lately my wallet been fallen out of my right side pocket cause they not deep enough so need to get some new pants or something but anyway I wear an old Mike Fagan Bowling Jersey or a custom dye sublimated jersey well by custom I mean it has my name on the back and that's it or a t-shirt. I also wear a bracelet that came from Jamaica that my friend got on a Caribbean Cruise that she went on and on my left wrist my blue Expedition digital Watch by Timex.
    Last edited by WolfGirl1980; 05-31-2013 at 12:32 PM.
    [*]Name: Sara M. Frey/Proud Member Of http://www.BowlingBoards.com
    [*]Average:139/Ball Weight 13 lbs/Bowling Style: Tweener
    Mot[*]Bowling Balls:iv Motiv Octane/MotivTribal/ Ebonite Cyclone/ Brunswick Anaconda/ Columbia300 WhiteDot/Ebonite Maxim

I prefer to bowl with nothing in my pockets, with (not exactly sure what it's called) a sleeve over my right arm to keep the muscles warmed. Bowling glove is optional, usually.

Usually jeans, a belt, long enough socks (usually argyle because I'm just that awesome) and a pair of Dexter SST 8 SE's. The black and purple ones, naturally.

One thing that I do want to pick up some time soon would be a dye-sublimated crew or collared neck shirt. I feel like they're a sort of rite-of-passage artifact to one's bowling career, but it is an eventual goal.

Someone could send me a shirt, sure. But I want to feel like I've done something to "earn" it.

Chats: 0

Shorts! I hate long pants for some reason. Maybe my team dress pants back in High school were the cause of this...

Chats: 204

A relevant topic for me. Sunday I was practicing and forgot to wear a belt...so my shorts kept riding down...underwear got pushed down...shirt got twisted...and it DID mess up my game. Finally I just untucked the shirt.

But I usually roll in jean shorts and a bowling shirt. Keeps me from stepping on the cuff of my pants on the approach and my bowling shirts are big and roomy so it doesn't get in the way of my swing/arm movement.
    In Bag: (: .) Motiv Trident Odyssey; (: .) Hammer Scorpion Sting; (: .) Brunswick Endeavor; (: .) Radical Outer Limits Pearl; (: .) Ebonite Maxim
    USBC#: 8259-59071; USBC Sanctioned Average = 186; Lifetime Average = 171;
    Ball Speed: 14.4mph; Rev. Rate: 240rpm || High Game (sanc.) = 300 (268); High Series (sanc.) = 725 (720); Clean Games: 181

Smokey this is not 'Nam', this is bowling. There are rules. Proud two-time winner of a bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

Chats: 0

Usually wear shorts and a v-neck or polo shirt. I dislike shirts that constrict my neck; hence the shirt style. When it gets cold enough I'll wear jeans but being in Florida, "cold enough" doesn't happen very often.

I have to be completely comfortable, if I am uncomfortable in any way it affects my performance. Loose shirt around my arms, usually capris, nothing too tight.

Chats: 1

30clean that's funny cuz I like
    Mine tight around my neck losse and v necks are a no no ha
    Ha ha

I tend to wear shorts and a loose fitting dark t-shirt or henley. I will wear the same shirt each week until my scores drop, then need to switch.
    BowlingVids.com -- USBC Tennessee (2204-27181) California (222-32895)

IndexGenie.com -- In The Bag --> Roto Grip Wrecker - Roto Grip Hyper Cell - Storm Polar Ice Hybrid

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast