Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you wear to bowl comfortably?

Chats: 32

Quote Originally Posted by Sourtower View Post
    I always empty out everything in my right pocket. There have been a few times I've left things in my right pocket and it hit my arm and caused a bad shot. Since then, I always empty out my right pocket.
    Done this myself a few times

I always bow in a t-shirt and basketball shorts. I feel like I bowl best when I'm most comfortable and that's what's comfortable to me

Chats: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Sourtower View Post
    I always empty out everything in my right pocket. There have been a few times I've left things in my right pocket and it hit my arm and caused a bad shot. Since then, I always empty out my right pocket.
    I don't usually carry anything in my right pocket (except spare change, maybe). but I'm very tactile, and even keys woggling around in my left pocket bother me. I've been known to completely dump my pockets, including wallet. I've also been known to leave them alone, because the feeling of my pockets being empty can drive me nuts too. Depends on the day.

Gstring, scoks, bowling shoes, and pete weber style sunglasses
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:
    Storm IQ Tour Fusion, Brunswick Mastermind Genisu, Roto Grip Asylum and Ebonite Maxim
    Final Book Averages for Fall:192 Current averages in Summer: PBA 182, Tuesday 202, Thursday 205

Quote Originally Posted by tccstudent View Post
    Gstring, scoks, bowling shoes, and pete weber style sunglasses
    I'm getting a really disturbing picture.

I many never bowl again...

But I might need therapy.

[edit] I think it's the PW sunglasses.

Quote Originally Posted by rv driver View Post
    I'm getting a really disturbing picture.

I many never bowl again...

But I might need therapy.

You already needed therapy RV

Quote Originally Posted by rv driver View Post

Well what do you expect the air conditioner at the AMF has been broken for over a year and they just go a po number to actually get it fixed its freaking hot in here and summers around here are horrible anyways
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:
    Storm IQ Tour Fusion, Brunswick Mastermind Genisu, Roto Grip Asylum and Ebonite Maxim
    Final Book Averages for Fall:192 Current averages in Summer: PBA 182, Tuesday 202, Thursday 205

Well what do you expect the air conditioner at the AMF has been broken for over a year and they just go a po number to actually get it fixed its freaking hot in here and summers around here are horrible anyways
    I feel you there tccstudent the air at my alley has been down all spring and summer too. Was supposed to be fixed last Friday wrong part. Still waiting. Nothing is as fun as having to wear moisture wicking clothing to be able to bowl indoors.

This is a 60 lane facility that has 10 units on the roof 6 are broken Its actually nice around lane 60 not to bad between 1-26 from 26-55 is like a sauna
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:

This is a 60 lane facility that has 10 units on the roof 6 are broken Its actually nice around lane 60 not to bad between 1-26 from 26-55 is like a sauna
    I'd be finding a different center in the interim.

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast