Thread: Great Match

Blog Entries
    Chats: 5

Default Great Match

Just watched the match between Belmonte and Mallot! Went down to the last frame!
    Proud member of bowlingboards.com
    In the bag: Columbia 300 Mass Eruption (strike ball), DV8 Zombie (spare)
    High game: 233 High series: 578

Chats: 0

Go Belmo! I was on the way to school and was checking live scoring in class. I almost jumped when I saw that Belmo had won and would have been quite awkward as the room was silent :P
    I haven't seen the match yet, so i'll do that now, but I know it was down to the wire. Well done to Malott as well, he had an amazing run in qualifying and looked unstoppable
    Average: 206 High Game: 300 High Series: 712
    In the bag: NEW ADDITION - Roto Grip Wrecker, Storm IQ Tour Pearl, Storm Reign of Fire, Roto Grip Defiant, Roto Grip Dark Star, Ice Storm

Chats: 0

Yeah just saw this match today saw half yesterday and couldn't finish it before work. Great close match even though the guy Parker Bohn didn't win (gotta vote for a fellow lefty). That final match was amazing and the fact both were bowling for their first major (if I'm not mistaken still really new on technical knowledge) was awesome.
    High game: 232/High series 587. Arsenal: Hammer Backlash, Tzone Catchphrase: Those pins just got smoked (followed by the double hand pistols) Catchphrase performed rate: 0%
    Faceplants on alley: 2 Reason for signature: everyone here has really fancy ones.

Chats: 1

I sensed Belmo would take it. His ball seemed to be "in the pocket", while Mallot was constantlya tad "on the high side" throughout. It came down to the wire, but the flaw was enough to be his undoing. Great match.

I live in the area and was home sick. If I were well, I would have been there live if I could get tickets.
    I live by three simples rules:

1. Don't ever ask about my business
    2. Never discuss business at the table
    3. Don't ever side with anyone against the family