Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Contest Feb 25, 2013 to Mar 03, 2013 - Brunswick Meanstreak Brawler

Default Contest Feb 25, 2013 to Mar 03, 2013 - Brunswick Meanstreak Brawler

We are giving away a Brunswick Meanstreak Brawler for a random poster from Feb 25, 2013 through Mar 03, 2013.

== General Giveaway Rules

Every post made on BowlingBoards during the dates listed above will be considered an entry. Drawing will be done the first business day following the contest period. Winner will be contacted via email and through BowlingBoards.com.

BowlingBoards is a moderated site and reserves the right to delete any post deemed illegitimate, automatic, or just plain off topic.

The goal of BowlingBoards is to bring more people into our community. Participate in the conversations happening here. And while you are at it, you will be earning entries into our drawing.

IMPORTANT NOTICE! -- We reserve the right to redraw a winner if the winning post is not of quality content. Quality content is at the sole discretion of the BowlingBoards.com administrators. This means that one word posts will not qualify. Repeating what someone else has said does not qualify.

Just participate in the conversation instead of \"trying to win\" a drawing. The more you participate, the better your chances.

Chats: 506

good luck all
    Stroker
    Ball Speed : 17mph Rev Rate : 300-325 PAP : 4 1/2
    Balls : Hammer Taboo Deep Purple Roto Grip Shatter Roto Grip Scream Hammer absolute hook
    Avg 182 high game 291 High series 709
    bowling 2 leagues and everyday i can

Member ID: 9407-9357

i hope this is my lucky week!
    if i don't win this, im probably buying it.

Blog Entries
    Chats: 30

Here's a video I found on YouTube for this ball. Interesting that it has a hybrid coverstock. Not sure if I'd polish or sand it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWm8899meBM
    RIGHTY STROKER 12-14 MPH (: .)EBONITE Innovate (: .)ROTO GRIP Disturbed
    USBC: Avg: 176.3 HiG: 257 HiS: 631 || Lifetime HiG: 279 Lifetime HiS: 689
    My BowlingBoards Blog features Lifetime High Scores Proud Member of BowlingBoards.com

Chats: 891

Quote Originally Posted by SmilingBowler View Post
    Here's a video I found on YouTube for this ball. Interesting that it has a hybrid coverstock. Not sure if I'd polish or sand it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWm8899meBM
    its a nice ball and it is polished just take a look on bowlingball.com witch is under the giveaway on the left side of the home page and just look up the ball and it will tell you.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

In bag- , storm iq tour pearl , columbia 300 white dot, Brunswick meanstreak brawler, 900 global network, roto-grip rumble, DV8 nightmare

youth bowling Canada member

high game: 300
    high series: 699

this season high Game: 249
    this season high Series: 618

Good Luck everyone. This does look like a good ball. The meanstreak has become pretty popular in this area and the Brawler appears to be it's big brother. a little more aggresive and a little earlier.
    PAP - 6 1/4 1/8 up
    speed 16-16.5 monitor
    ~400-450 revs

I am a Proud Member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums

Would love to win this ball, looks like it could be a force to be reckon with!

What is Bowling?
    Chats: 0

This ball looks awesome. I've been thinking about getting a new ball for me or my boyfriend.

Bowler
    Chats: 0

Good luck to everyone and congrats to the future facebook wimner lol

I want this ball! "This ball is very versatile and not condition specific" according to bowlingball.com. This is a good thing too if I win, cause on my high school league the lanes have been used all day and have very little oil on them, which sucks.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast