Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Contest Feb 25, 2013 to Mar 03, 2013 - Brunswick Meanstreak Brawler

After watching jason sterner throw this on tv today, I would love a chance to win this ball!

Great job James.

I've found that it really is about finding your line on whatever oil pattern your on. once you find a line once if you can remember it the next time you see that kind of pattern your set.
    PAP - 6 1/4 1/8 up
    speed 16-16.5 monitor
    ~400-450 revs

I am a Proud Member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums

Chats: 891

Quote Originally Posted by James The Bowler View Post
    @striker12 good job! For the longest time I was barely getting my average of 115 ish. I was happy for breaking 100. But now that I am standing all the way over by the right gutter like Michael Haugen (I'm right handed) and throwing towards the 6 pin with my DV8 Marauder Madness, I have been doing a lot better. I have hit two 200 games (a201 and a 223) and hitting 150 a lot. Something that I very rarely did.
    yeah when i got my 600 series it was my first 600 series this year and also got my 1st and 2nd 200 game this year same day 234 and 213 first game was a 164 and my avg was 146 now 149 but if you go to the home page here and click where the videos are i got a video on there of when i got my 8 in a row and other shots and you can see the line im playing where i bowl at and tell you this i have never played this line before ever untill i went to this bowling alley i use to throw coast to coast.

but here is a link to the page.

http://www.bowlingboards.com/threads...ifferent-style
    Last edited by striker12; 03-03-2013 at 09:21 PM.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

In bag- , storm iq tour pearl , columbia 300 white dot, Brunswick meanstreak brawler, 900 global network, roto-grip rumble, DV8 nightmare

youth bowling Canada member

high game: 300
    high series: 699

this season high Game: 249
    this season high Series: 618

@Perrin, that is what it is about. I really like this new line that I have. The only problem is that now that I am on this line I adopted a really high backswing (before I had an average one) which sometimes causes my ball to go into the gutter. That is what I have to work on. I had an average speed and revs before, now I have much higher of both (in my opinion).
    @striker12 I used to love the balls that went coast to coast. Now I love the balls that get me 200 lol! And good job on your scores I will watch the video later

Chats: 22

Somebody on facebook won it by clicking the "like" button. I believe that the rules may need to be modified -

Quote Originally Posted by BowlingBoards.com View Post
    == General Giveaway Rules

Every post made on BowlingBoards during the dates listed above will be considered an entry. Drawing will be done the first business day following the contest period. Winner will be contacted via email and through BowlingBoards.com.
    On the facebook posts, it says that clicking the like button is an entry, sharing the post is another entry, and that posting on these discussion boards is a third entry. So I think the above quote is a bit misleading since it kind of contradicts what the facebook post says.
    "If a word in the dictionary were misspelled, how would we know?" - Steven Wright

Chats: 4

Quote Originally Posted by panbanger View Post
    Somebody on facebook won it by clicking the "like" button. I believe that the rules may need to be modified -

On the facebook posts, it says that clicking the like button is an entry, sharing the post is another entry, and that posting on these discussion boards is a third entry. So I think the above quote is a bit misleading since it kind of contradicts what the facebook post says.
    dont the rules also say the post must be a decent post? Not just a post to gain posts for entires?

Bowler
    Chats: 0

Congrats to whoever won

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234