Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PBA Made YouTube Delete ESPN Telecasts

Quote Originally Posted by 75lockwood View Post
    Bowlingvideos4all has this year's telecasts up if anyone was having trouble finding since sundaysareforbowling was shut down

https://www.youtube.com/user/bowlingvideos4all
    Just watched a couple of matches there about 2 days ago. Saw Belmonte and Norton win previously aired matches, but I'm sure that it won't be long before the PBA insists that youtube shut more accounts down w/ their content. It's too bad, but money makes the world go around.

Chats: 4

Quote Originally Posted by AngryBowler View Post
    Just watched a couple of matches there about 2 days ago. Saw Belmonte and Norton win previously aired matches, but I'm sure that it won't be long before the PBA insists that youtube shut more accounts down w/ their content. It's too bad, but money makes the world go around.
    Yeah gonna be like Justin.TV, I remember when you could watch the fights, and all on Justin, but its harder nowadays then it was then.

Chats: 0

All I know is that the PBA telecast cost multitudes of dollars and they are losing money so why have them re-broadcast on YouTube for free? PBA needs money put back into it, not taken out. I wish the PBA would be like it once was, maybe someday!

James Graham
    Lord Field Amateur II Staff
    www.lorfield.com
    “Changing Bowling, One Bowler At A Time”.

Chats: 4

Quote Originally Posted by Probowlerjg View Post
    All I know is that the PBA telecast cost multitudes of dollars and they are losing money so why have them re-broadcast on YouTube for free? PBA needs money put back into it, not taken out. I wish the PBA would be like it once was, maybe someday!

James Graham
    Lord Field Amateur II Staff
    www.lorfield.com
    “Changing Bowling, One Bowler At A Time”.
    Actually there is a way to rebroadcast things on youtube and make money. I doubt it is as much as PBA would want, but there are companies that do it.

Chats: 0

Quote Originally Posted by 75lockwood View Post
    Bowlingvideos4all has this year's telecasts up if anyone was having trouble finding since sundaysareforbowling was shut down

https://www.youtube.com/user/bowlingvideos4all
    Yep I subscribed to this guys videos Just wanted the Silver Lake vs Motown PBA round 1 ladder just to try it out thank for the link

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12