Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Using the "Sarge Easter" grip two handed?

Chats: 16

Quote Originally Posted by I suck at bowling
    Quote Originally Posted by billf
    When your fingers are not hurting like hell, see if they are worn out on any of your balls.
    How do I tell (for sure) if they are worn out?
    If you use grips with lifts, the flat part, which that fat parts of your fingers rest on, may feel kind of sharp.
    - Ed

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________________________________
    Equipment: Hammer 1st Blood (RICO Layout @1500 Polished), Hammer Taboo (RICO Layout @2000 Polished), Hammer Taboo Blue/Silver (RICO Layout @4000), Storm Natural Pearl, Hammer Razyr, Ebonite Maxim

League Average (THS): 207
    High Game Score: 279 (9 in a row)
    High 3 Game Series: 788

PAP: 5 3/4 right 1/4 up
    Ball Speed: Mid 15-16 (Tweener)

Blog Entries
    Chats: 116

Quote Originally Posted by I suck at bowling View Post
    How do I tell (for sure) if they are worn out?
    About 60 games give or take. When in question just bring the ball in to the proshop
    In the Bag: Hammer Nail, Smoke and Fire #13 RG (2.53) Diff (.055) - Bowling a 189 Game
    Open Average: 171 High Open Game: 226
    Tweener; Deep; Medium Loft; Low Backswing ; Speed: 12 MPH

There's no certain amount of games to know when the inserts need replacing. Just several ways..when they hurt, when you have lifts and they are no longer flat, when they are worn out.
    - Ed

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________________________________
    Equipment: Hammer 1st Blood (RICO Layout @1500 Polished), Hammer Taboo (RICO Layout @2000 Polished), Hammer Taboo Blue/Silver (RICO Layout @4000), Storm Natural Pearl, Hammer Razyr, Ebonite Maxim

Probably another thing to consider instead of Sarge Easter grip is maybe a forward pitch?

I saw a post on another forum. According to Osku & Belmo's spec sheet, they both have forward pitch. Osku has 7/8" and Belmo has 1" away/forward pitch.
    - Ed

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234