Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Contest Mar 04, 2013 to Mar 10, 2013 - DV8 Diva

Default Contest Mar 04, 2013 to Mar 10, 2013 - DV8 Diva

We are giving away a DV8 Diva for a random poster from Mar 04, 2013 through Mar 10, 2013.

== General Giveaway Rules

Every post made on BowlingBoards during the dates listed above will be considered an entry. Drawing will be done the first business day following the contest period. Winner will be contacted via email and through BowlingBoards.com.

BowlingBoards is a moderated site and reserves the right to delete any post deemed illegitimate, automatic, or just plain off topic.

The goal of BowlingBoards is to bring more people into our community. Participate in the conversations happening here. And while you are at it, you will be earning entries into our drawing.

IMPORTANT NOTICE! -- We reserve the right to redraw a winner if the winning post is not of quality content. Quality content is at the sole discretion of the BowlingBoards.com administrators. This means that one word posts will not qualify. Repeating what someone else has said does not qualify.

Just participate in the conversation instead of \"trying to win\" a drawing. The more you participate, the better your chances.

Saw this ball again today on the PBA team event. Good looking ball but there don't seem to be any around here yet.
    PAP - 6 1/4 1/8 up
    speed 16-16.5 monitor
    ~400-450 revs

I am a Proud Member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums

Chats: 4

yeah, i really like the look of this ball. nice, very nice.

Blog Entries
    Chats: 6

Diva, mmmmm sexy.
    Trying not to suck, one day at a time.

Chats: 891

ball is a great looking ball only have seen 1 of these at the bowling alley and the guy who got it has got already a high game of 269 with it.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

In bag- , storm iq tour pearl , columbia 300 white dot, Brunswick meanstreak brawler, 900 global network, roto-grip rumble, DV8 nightmare

youth bowling Canada member

high game: 300
    high series: 699

this season high Game: 249
    this season high Series: 618

This ball looks extremely awesome!

And who won last week? another Facebook person?
    220/300x4/761

I only throw a hyroad

Ringer
    Chats: 23

My wife is finally getting hers this week. the 13lb one had been on back order and the proshop finally was able to get it in after close to a month. I would like to get a 15 or 16lb one to match hers.
    Equipment:
    Motiv: Forza, Forza Redine, Venom Shock, Tag
    Storm: Sky Rocket
    Track 100P Spare Ball

To be drilled: Motiv Jackal

Chats: 506

Quote Originally Posted by scottymoney View Post
    My wife is finally getting hers this week. the 13lb one had been on back order and the proshop finally was able to get it in after close to a month. I would like to get a 15 or 16lb one to match hers.
    i hope u win and when u do u gotta post a pic of u and ur wife holding them up like BAM get on our level =)
    Stroker
    Ball Speed : 17mph Rev Rate : 300-325 PAP : 4 1/2
    Balls : Hammer Taboo Deep Purple Roto Grip Shatter Roto Grip Scream Hammer absolute hook
    Avg 182 high game 291 High series 709
    bowling 2 leagues and everyday i can

Member ID: 9407-9357

Chats: 5

i ordered one for my wife also. i had the shop order it over 2 weeks ago and they still dont have it.
    in the bag: DV8 brutal nightmare, DV8 hellraiser revenge, DV8 misfit, Columbia 300 encounter
    60% of the time, it works every time

Chats: 22

One of the ladies at league showed off her new Diva last night. She bowled 2 frames with it, said it felt like a rubber ball and put it back in her bag. She doesnt throw a hook and averages about 130. It was pretty awesome.
    "If a word in the dictionary were misspelled, how would we know?" - Steven Wright

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast