Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Contest Mar 04, 2013 to Mar 10, 2013 - DV8 Diva

What is Bowling?
    Chats: 0

I've been trying to talk my boyfriend out of buying himself a new ball until we get our league winnings. I know I'm not going to have enough for me to get one, so I've been entering all these contest. Starting to feel like giving up. So many people have won but also there is so many bowlers out there.

This is a really good looking ball and Mike machuga throws it with such ease, it seems like anybody can throw it like him

Bowler

I would like to win this ball for my gf, she really wants it

My girlfriend has been needing a new ball for a while now, so this would be great for her!

Chats: 506

-_- -_- good luck ppls
    Stroker
    Ball Speed : 17mph Rev Rate : 300-325 PAP : 4 1/2
    Balls : Hammer Taboo Deep Purple Roto Grip Shatter Roto Grip Scream Hammer absolute hook
    Avg 182 high game 291 High series 709
    bowling 2 leagues and everyday i can

Member ID: 9407-9357

Really good luck to everyone. Start posting on them threads

Ringer
    Chats: 23

Quote Originally Posted by noeymc View Post
    i hope u win and when u do u gotta post a pic of u and ur wife holding them up like BAM get on our level =)
    I would totally get a picture of the 2 of us together with them. She went bowling last weekend, I had something else I had to go to. So when I asked her how she bowled she just said. "I wish I had my new ball". Friday should be a fun night, I can't wait to see her rolling it for the first time. She averages 130 without bowling alot and I think the new ball will help her out.
    Equipment:
    Motiv: Forza, Forza Redine, Venom Shock, Tag
    Storm: Sky Rocket
    Track 100P Spare Ball

To be drilled: Motiv Jackal

seen this ball in action it is awesome

Quote Originally Posted by James The Bowler View Post
    This is a really good looking ball and Mike machuga throws it with such ease, it seems like anybody can throw it like him

Machuga throws the Diva? WOuld like to see him throw it, gonna try to find some vids of it

Quote Originally Posted by BowlingBoards.com View Post

The goal of BowlingBoards is to bring more people into our community. Participate in the conversations happening here. And while you are at it, you will be earning entries into our drawing.

Just participate in the conversation instead of \"trying to win\" a drawing. The more you participate, the better your chances.
    I am wondering, how is "liking" or "sharing" or "commenting" on Facebook participating in the conversation? Seem like those fit into the "trying to win" that you dont want?

I understand that FB can help spread a site and that Im new here, but by going off that rule, No one of FB should be winning any of the Bowling Balls?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast