Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Contest Mar 04, 2013 to Mar 10, 2013 - DV8 Diva

Quote Originally Posted by YODA View Post
    Machuga throws the Diva? WOuld like to see him throw it, gonna try to find some vids of it
    I'm pretty sure it was him. He is on one of the PBA league teams (I forget which team though). You could find a bunch of DV8 guys throwing all of their balls on DV8's youtube account. I believe it is DVeight, but don't quote me on it.

I know Russel was throwing a Diva I think Machuga was also.

Ciminelli was throwing a Brutal Nightmare and a HRR depending on which show you watched.
    PAP - 6 1/4 1/8 up
    speed 16-16.5 monitor
    ~400-450 revs

I am a Proud Member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums

Chats: 243

it surprised me when i saw them pullout divas. I was expecting them to pull out a brutal nightmare like ciminelli
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Storm Crossroad, Roto Grip Defiant, DV8 Too Reckless, Brunswick Avalanche Urethane

Ball Speed: 18Mph
    Rev Rate: 450
    Current average: 199
    High game: 300
    High Series: 769

Chats: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Perrin View Post
    I know Russel was throwing a Diva I think Machuga was also.

Ciminelli was throwing a Brutal Nightmare and a HRR depending on which show you watched.
    I think I seen the brutal nightmare.... Dont remember seeing the HRR in the one I watched. Gonna go back and watch a few more later.
    Proud Member of BowlingBoards.com

I am a proud winner of a Bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

Ringer
    Chats: 23

Such an awesome ball, wife got hers drilled tonight. 172, 145 out of the box. She averages 130, I was surprised to see the ball recover so much.
    Was also surprised to throw my highest game yet of a 268 with the Divas brother the Marauder Madness.
    Equipment:
    Motiv: Forza, Forza Redine, Venom Shock, Tag
    Storm: Sky Rocket
    Track 100P Spare Ball

To be drilled: Motiv Jackal

Quote Originally Posted by e-tank View Post
    it surprised me when i saw them pullout divas. I was expecting them to pull out a brutal nightmare like ciminelli
    I thought for sure I would see more Brutal Nightmare's out there with it being such a high performance ball, but I have only seen like one or two maybe. They may be advertising the Diva more because it is in the budget of more bowlers, would that be a reason why? Or would it be more of a preferance of the pro's that are throwing them?

New to Bowling Boards, getting started on the blogging. The DV8 Diva is a great ball for anyone who digs pink but also has performance incorporated into it as well. I have seen a few bowlers rolling this with nothing but positive feedback on this beauty.

Does anyone know if you win a ball on here do they drill it for free as well? Or do you have to go to a pro shop and get it drilled at your own expense?

Chats: 22

Quote Originally Posted by James The Bowler View Post
    Does anyone know if you win a ball on here do they drill it for free as well? Or do you have to go to a pro shop and get it drilled at your own expense?
    Though people on this site dont win balls much anymore, I think they would get them delivered undrilled.

This ball also went to a facebook reader, btw.

I wonder which facebook user won the ball that was advertised in the "post your scores" sub-forum? They havent said yet.
    "If a word in the dictionary were misspelled, how would we know?" - Steven Wright

Chats: 0

so FB people are winning all the balls? I mean no offense but the rules state you must post stuff on here and it must be a worthwhile post...
    Proud Member of BowlingBoards.com

I am a proud winner of a Bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast