Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Floor Dumping? Huh?

i floor dump sometimes on my first shot of the night, when i forget to hold the ball.

Chats: 0

Quote Originally Posted by The German Shepherd View Post
    So while I was practicing yesterday, a guy approached me and asked how I liked my Wrecker. I told him I really liked it and that it really is a lot of ball for a pretty reasonable price. He also mentioned words to the effect of, "I expected an old man like you to be a floor dumper, but you're not!" I just smiled benignly and kept bowling.

Now what is a floor dumper???

Jay
    Jay,

I'll also assume that it means just "dumping the ball at the foul line". If that had been me, I would've asked the jackass, if he'd like to bowl a few games and put his money where his mouth is, that is if he had enough money to stuff inside a pie hole that big !!

Your a better man than I to just smile and let that one go !! LOL
    Bob

"There truly is such a thing as a bad night and when these doomed evenings arrive you can't avoid them. But there's a bright side to this, it's that bad nights won't kill you, and sometimes will make you a little smarter."

Chats: 723

"floor dumping"

there is this 6 year old in my youth league that up until recently was bowling with two hands by running up to the foul line and basically slamming the ball into the ground, does this count as floor dumping? LOL
    High Game: 246 (300 soon)
    High Series: 627

In The Bag: DV8 MARAUDER, Brunswick Nexxxus, Brunswick T Zone
    USBC Level I Certified Coach
    Youth Bowling Canada Member

I am a proud member of http://BowlingIntel.com bowling Forums

TONIGHT WE BOWL! DV8 DAMN GOOD BOWLING

Chats: 0

We have a young guy in our league who cant weight anymore than 100 pounds who throws a 16 pound ball, you can hear his ball hit the lane from 10 lanes over, and it spins on its axis. It works for him though, he has about a 180 average, though if he lowered the weight to something he can handle better, I bet he'd add 10+ pins to his average.

got a guy in our league that does this, my bro got a video of him doing it a while ago. will get it online for you to see. im suprised he's never broke a finger

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12