Thread: Matt McNiel on air with the sports schmucks.......

Chats: 0

Default Matt McNiel on air with the sports schmucks.......

Big J here board opartor and co-host of the Sports Schmucks this Sunday Matt McNiel will be our guest on the Sports Schmucks this Sunday here in the KC Metro Area. If you live in the KC area you can listen locally on 1140AM or 102.9FM this Sunday from 8pm central- 8:30pm central time. We will be talking to him about this years USBC Open Championships, his role this year as a coach and his past success at the open. If you want to listen to our live stream you can at jpeg247.com , jpegsports.com or download our iphone app in the App store for free, type JPEG show. Thanks and tune in this Sunday from 8:00-8:30pm central time!

James Graham
    Lord Field Amateur II Staff
    www.lorfield.com
    “Changing Bowling, One Bowler At A Time”.

Blog Entries
    Chats: 6

Nice, I want to hear him talk about knocking Sean Rash out of the Masters. He did a great job going toe to toe with the reigning player of the year, even after Rash put the pressure on, and popped off a little bit. He tried to intimidate Matt, but he didn't let it get to him, and he stepped up and sent Rash home.

Quote Originally Posted by RoccoRock View Post
    Nice, I want to hear him talk about knocking Sean Rash out of the Masters. He did a great job going toe to toe with the reigning player of the year, even after Rash put the pressure on, and popped off a little bit. He tried to intimidate Matt, but he didn't let it get to him, and he stepped up and sent Rash home.
    I had a front row seat for that. The crowd really got into Rash's head. McNiel was just so smooth and calm.

I got to chat with McNiel at the USBC Open Championship. He's a really smart guy and very nice.

Chats: 0

Reminder to listen in at 8pm central time here in Kansas City to 1140am or 102.9fm KCXL as Matt McNiel is on tonight with the Sports Schumcks. Also Matt will be doing a weekly update every Sunday night with us to keep you informed on what scores have been shot the week of and other great things going on at this years USBC Open Championships. You can download our Iphone or Ipad app at jpeg show or download tune-in radio and search 1140 KCXL to listen from your mobile device anywhere in the world!

James Graham
    Lord Field Amateur II Staff
    www.lorfield.com
    “Changing Bowling, One Bowler At A Time”.