Thread: 3 ball roller and 3 balls 14# RH

Chats: 0

Default 3 ball roller and 3 balls 14# RH

Roto grip bag blk/yellow, RG Infinite Theory,Storm Tropical heat (purple/orange) and a white dot spare ball.....all just 2 years old,all right handed.
    $ 200.00 for all together,a little more if I'm shipping,all in great shape

Any chance you would split them up? I'm interested in the bag and maybe the Infinite Theory.
    Arsenal: Hammer Rhythm Pin Up, Hammer Rhythm Pin Down, Hammer Spike Black/Blue, Ebonite Maxim
    USBC Sanctioned Average: 194
    High Game: 269
    High Series: 704

Chats: 16

I'm not interested, but it's usually better if you posted a pic of the balls with their layout. Possibly include your finger/thumb hole size, with span. Maybe the spec sheet? Also a pic of the bag.
    - Ed

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________________________________
    Equipment: Hammer 1st Blood (RICO Layout @1500 Polished), Hammer Taboo (RICO Layout @2000 Polished), Hammer Taboo Blue/Silver (RICO Layout @4000), Storm Natural Pearl, Hammer Razyr, Ebonite Maxim

League Average (THS): 207
    High Game Score: 279 (9 in a row)
    High 3 Game Series: 788

PAP: 5 3/4 right 1/4 up
    Ball Speed: Mid 15-16 (Tweener)

Chats: 0

The whole deal has been sold .....had a note in the Pro shop,some guy bought them for his wife's birthday.

Proud to be a member of Bowling Boards. 6-300 Games, 796 High Series,Tweener.
    In The Bag:Roto Grip ~ Rogue Cell,Theory and Wrecker... Storm ~ Virtual Gravity Nano,White Dot
    This Years Avg : 210