Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Contest Apr 01, 2013 to Apr 07, 2013 - Roto Grip Disturbed

Default Contest Apr 01, 2013 to Apr 07, 2013 - Roto Grip Disturbed

We are giving away a Roto Grip Disturbed for a random poster from Apr 01, 2013 through Apr 07, 2013.

== General Giveaway Rules

Every post made on BowlingBoards during the dates listed above will be considered an entry. Drawing will be done the first business day following the contest period. Winner will be contacted via email and through BowlingBoards.com.

BowlingBoards is a moderated site and reserves the right to delete any post deemed illegitimate, automatic, or just plain off topic.

The goal of BowlingBoards is to bring more people into our community. Participate in the conversations happening here. And while you are at it, you will be earning entries into our drawing.

IMPORTANT NOTICE! -- We reserve the right to redraw a winner if the winning post is not of quality content. Quality content is at the sole discretion of the BowlingBoards.com administrators. This means that one word posts will not qualify. Repeating what someone else has said does not qualify.

Just participate in the conversation instead of \"trying to win\" a drawing. The more you participate, the better your chances.

Chats: 506

good luck everyone
    Stroker
    Ball Speed : 17mph Rev Rate : 300-325 PAP : 4 1/2
    Balls : Hammer Taboo Deep Purple Roto Grip Shatter Roto Grip Scream Hammer absolute hook
    Avg 182 high game 291 High series 709
    bowling 2 leagues and everyday i can

Member ID: 9407-9357

Chats: 22

I think the pattern is 3 fb winners then a forum winner. Or is it 4 fb then a forum winner? Either way, this is a fb ball
    "If a word in the dictionary were misspelled, how would we know?" - Steven Wright

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

I think it's just a facebook contest any more, if anyone on here won a ball they would post something about winning it.

They need to change the so called "General Giveaway Rules" to reflect you need to be on facebook to win, joining and posting on this site is meaningless to winning the ball.

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

Quote Originally Posted by bowl1820 View Post
    I think it's just a facebook contest any more, if anyone on here won a ball they would post something about winning it.

They need to change the so called "General Giveaway Rules" to reflect you need to be on facebook to win, joining and posting on this site is meaningless to winning the ball.
    I agree. There is no point in posting on this site anymore, I just post on the giveaway forum for the heck of it

Would love to have a new ball to start next fall season with!

Chats: 243

a forum member won the meansteak the other week but yea its usually a fb winner

i was kinda sad about iq tour. I actually hoped to win that one
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Storm Crossroad, Roto Grip Defiant, DV8 Too Reckless, Brunswick Avalanche Urethane

Ball Speed: 18Mph
    Rev Rate: 450
    Current average: 199
    High game: 300
    High Series: 769

Wait, what? I thought it was just posts on here. What does facebook have to do with it? Are there hidden rules not mentioned?

Chats: 22

posted on their facebook page earlier today -

This is the start of a new week. That means the start of another weekly bowling ball giveaway! This week we're giving away a Roto Grip Disturbed!

LIKE this post for a chance to win. COMMENT & SHARE this post for 2 extra entries! Join the discussion over at bowlingboards.com and get another chance to win!

http://www.bowlingboards.com/forum.php

Congrats to last week's winner Renee Rogahn Thanig!!
    "If a word in the dictionary were misspelled, how would we know?" - Steven Wright

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

Heres the facebook page

Here are the rules from March 18
    Win a Free Brunswick Meanstreak Brawler. The Sterner 299 TV ball. LIKE, SHARE and or COMMENT get an entry for each. POST on bowlingboards.com for 3 more entries. New members get an additional entry.

That's 6-7 possible entries

But now Here are the rules from April 1st they changed again
    LIKE this post for a chance to win. COMMENT & SHARE this post for 2 extra entries! Join the discussion over at bowlingboards.com and get another chance to win!

Now it's down to 4 possible entries.

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast