Thread: Bowling Club / League website.

Default Bowling Club / League website.

Hi all long time not posting, for that i apologize.

Was just wondering if any of you bowl in a club or a league that has a website. ours is all still done on a notice board at the alley or some odd posts on a facebook group. This got me thinking about how to bring the sport more update I was thinking about making a website for my club / league. but then was thinking maybe to make an app later on that a club could download and use. I have a rough idea how it could work but was wondering if anyone already has a website or app for there club / league for inspiration or if this would be of interest to anyone if i did make an app?
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums.
    In the bag(s): Storm Marvel, Motiv Primal Impulse. Columbia 300 White Dot.
    Tweener, Rev Rate 324, Average Speed Off the hand 19mph

Our alley has its website with leaue and tournament stats, pictures of 300/800 players, pictures of tournament winners. www.quilles600.com
    Brunswick T-Zone
    Brunswick C-System Alpha-Max
    Brunswick Wild Card
    Storm Streamline 3 ball roller

Chats: 16

Does your bowling center use LeagueSecretary.com? If so, then maybe you can have the bowling center you bowl at, have a link to LeagueSecretary.com. If you're not familiar with LeagueSecretary, it provides a list of your league standings, team/bowler info, etc.
    - Ed

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________________________________
    Equipment: Hammer 1st Blood (RICO Layout @1500 Polished), Hammer Taboo (RICO Layout @2000 Polished), Hammer Taboo Blue/Silver (RICO Layout @4000), Storm Natural Pearl, Hammer Razyr, Ebonite Maxim

League Average (THS): 207
    High Game Score: 279 (9 in a row)
    High 3 Game Series: 788

PAP: 5 3/4 right 1/4 up
    Ball Speed: Mid 15-16 (Tweener)