Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Iron Man Tournament

Chats: 4

Quote Originally Posted by scottymoney View Post
    HAHA, so he road in on his horse captivated the fans and road off into the sunset never to be seen again?
    And he could be heard saying as he left hi-o silver away.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums
    Right handed, ex-cranker now a power tweener approx. 350 - 400 RPM's PAP 4 1/2" over 1" up high league sanctioned game 300 high league sanctioned series 788
    Bill

I don't think it was a sanctioned event. And two years in a row is a bit ridiculous. . . .

Chats: 204

Quote Originally Posted by josheaton16 View Post
    Its 12 games, 1 per set, across the whole house.
    That sounds awesome!! I'd love to play in a tournament like that!! It would give me an excuse to bowl more than 6 games. I've had to limit myself recently becuase when it comes to bowling...I could bowl all day. I have no self control. Which means the next day...I can't bend my finger, my elbow hurts, and I'm walking with a limp. Last night I bowled 8...and the elbow is kinda sore. I'd have bowled even more, but my instructor has kinda frowned upon it...not to mention in the 10th frame of game 8 I threw it in the gutter to the left on ball 1, then in the gutter to the right on ball 2....and decided, "okay...you're tired...its time to quit."

Still bowled a 153 even without any pins in the 10th...so I wasn't too pissed.

Chats: 221

Years go there usrd to be a 20 game tournament onthe far north side. Bowl 10 games, break for lunch and then boel 10 more. I used to make most my money the second 10 because i was as strong in game 20 as i was in game 1. Bowling 2-300 games a week helped a lot
    Still love the game but had to quit because of my left leg amptation
    High game 299 x 5 High sanctioned series 805 (1989)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12