Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My review for the Venom Toxin

Chats: 723

Quote Originally Posted by ghetto24 View Post
    just thought I would ask. didn't know I was intruding on your territory, here?
    This has nothing to do with "my territory".

There is nothing wrong with asking to see if motiv is willing to offer discounts, etc but you have already acknowledged that you know it is "frowned upon" for staffers to transfer their discounts to others (even if it does happen anyway), so i don't think its ok to ask people to risk something good they have going and breaking the rules so you can get a discount. side note: according to your profile you have a 200+ average, why not try to get on staff with a company? that way you get the discounts and life is good
    High Game: 246 (300 soon)
    High Series: 627

In The Bag: DV8 MARAUDER, Brunswick Nexxxus, Brunswick T Zone
    USBC Level I Certified Coach
    Youth Bowling Canada Member

I am a proud member of http://BowlingIntel.com bowling Forums

TONIGHT WE BOWL! DV8 DAMN GOOD BOWLING

Chats: 0

Quote Originally Posted by 75lockwood View Post
    This has nothing to do with "my territory".

There is nothing wrong with asking to see if motiv is willing to offer discounts, etc but you have already acknowledged that you know it is "frowned upon" for staffers to transfer their discounts to others (even if it does happen anyway), so i don't think its ok to ask people to risk something good they have going and breaking the rules so you can get a discount. side note: according to your profile you have a 200+ average, why not try to get on staff with a company? that way you get the discounts and life is good
    because I am essentially just a house/league bowler. I don't bowl in tournaments because I don't care enough. I bowl because it is something to do in the winter time. I just happen to be above average at it. once my season is done, I don't set foot into a bowling alley until the following season starts.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12