Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Contest Apr 22, 2013 to Apr 28, 2013 - Pyramid Chosen Path Acid Lime/Pink

Default Contest Apr 22, 2013 to Apr 28, 2013 - Pyramid Chosen Path Acid Lime/Pink

We are giving away a Pyramid Chosen Path Acid Lime/Pink for a random poster from Apr 22, 2013 through Apr 28, 2013.

== General Giveaway Rules

Every post made on BowlingBoards during the dates listed above will be considered an entry. Drawing will be done the first business day following the contest period. Winner will be contacted via email and through BowlingBoards.com.

BowlingBoards is a moderated site and reserves the right to delete any post deemed illegitimate, automatic, or just plain off topic.

The goal of BowlingBoards is to bring more people into our community. Participate in the conversations happening here. And while you are at it, you will be earning entries into our drawing.

IMPORTANT NOTICE! -- We reserve the right to redraw a winner if the winning post is not of quality content. Quality content is at the sole discretion of the BowlingBoards.com administrators. This means that one word posts will not qualify. Repeating what someone else has said does not qualify.

Just participate in the conversation instead of \"trying to win\" a drawing. The more you participate, the better your chances.

Bowler
    Chats: 0

This ball looks cool but still hoping to win the diva for my gf tonight the last night lol

Chats: 891

i have seen this ball in videos but not one at my bowling allie would be cool to be the first one to have one
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

In bag- , storm iq tour pearl , columbia 300 white dot, Brunswick meanstreak brawler, 900 global network, roto-grip rumble, DV8 nightmare

youth bowling Canada member

high game: 300
    high series: 699

this season high Game: 249
    this season high Series: 618

Blog Entries
    Chats: 67

i have never seen or even heard of this Pyramid Chosen Path Lime/Pink ball, i reckon i will need to go look it up on a site and see what it says about it. I just ordered a Brunswick Slingshot thru the Welcome to Bowlingcom web site and it will be about
    2 to 3 weeks before it arrives. I am also waiting for Paradise.com to get the Brunswick T-Zone in Pink Bliss in stock to order it
    to use for my spare along with the black/pink slingshot. I am also going to schedule a coach lesson but i want to wait till i get the new balls drilled and about ten games on them before i do that.
    Last edited by BowlingBoards.com; 04-29-2013 at 09:29 AM.
    JUDY / JUDY / JUDY...5/24/13 BOWLING RECORD AMF EULESS LANES HG 216 / HS 535
    PIN PALS, "PLEASE, " SPARE ME SOME STRIKES !!!
    I AM A HAPPY...BLESSED...PROUD...MEMBER...BOWLINGBOARDS.C OM

im actually the first one in my house to have the Path spare ball in this exact color. some of the looks the ball get from other people are kind of funny. I picked it up on bowlingball.com for like $42 dollars. I wanted to go down a lb on my spare ball so I figured why not? would be kind of cool to have matching first and spare ball, though. lol

Chats: 4

Quote Originally Posted by Judy clemons View Post
    I just ordered a Brunswick Slingshot thru the Welcome to Bowlingcom web site and it will be about
    2 to 3 weeks before it arrives.
    Judy the first time I ordered a ball thru the welcome to bowlingcom web
    site it took at least 2 months or maybe even longer before I ever received
    it so I wouldn't hold my breath on it getting there in 2 or 3 weeks.

I called them several times during my wait and all they would say was it will
    be shipped out to you very soon and they also charged my bank card for it
    right away, but maybe you will get lucky on getting your ball faster than I did.
    Last edited by BowlingBoards.com; 04-29-2013 at 09:29 AM.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums
    Right handed, ex-cranker now a power tweener approx. 350 - 400 RPM's PAP 4 1/2" over 1" up high league sanctioned game 300 high league sanctioned series 788
    Bill

This would be a great way to get the new ball manufacturer out and seen.
    PAP - 6 1/4 1/8 up
    speed 16-16.5 monitor
    ~400-450 revs

I am a Proud Member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums

Was looking at the Path line a few months ago, just about the time when this ball came out. Looks like a a good first run at something other than the plastic they were known for ealier.....This is the kind of ball that is perfect for a 'give-a-way'. Great way to get the marketing out (assuming it throws well...). Would love to give it a chance for my summer leagues....

SandBagger

I've seen Pyramid shown on Bowlingball.com, but I've no clue what their balls are like. This one is just a spare ball?

I am intrested about this company but don't know too much around it!!! I relly wanna try it be one of a kind and it may be the next storm!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast