Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Contest Apr 29, 2013 to May 05, 2013 - Storm IQ Tour Pearl

Chats: 0

Quote Originally Posted by MICHAEL View Post
    I would love to have THIS ball!! Have heard nothing but GREAT things about it!!
    hahaha!!! ive heard it gives older gentlemen, such as yourself, their first 300 game... but honestly, maybe a back up might not be a bad idea? ive never personally owned a storm, but if this ball is as good as they say it is, it might fall under the same lines as the original inferno or early "road" series from storm. both of which are damn near impossible to get your hands on

This is the ball that dominates on PBA tour. This is pretty much every bowlers dream ball. I would have bought it from a pro shop not to far from my local one, but I didn't have the money unfortunately :/ This is the ball that would make me part of the Storm Nation, instead of sticking with Brunswick made products

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Believe me its automatic,,,,, I bowled a 300 with one,,, now I want this one too!! I would drill it with the pin in the middle this time! O GOLD BALL,,, hear my plea!! Come to Iceman, its been a long time since I have won a ball,,,,, ( A 300 ring, then a new IQ pearl tour),,,,, Life would be a dream.. total happiness, a feeling of bowl-lashasness!!!!
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 05-02-2013 at 12:59 PM.

Chats: 1

I just got done talking with my Bowling buddy Chopper he wants this ball, after hating the two he ordered from from Bowlingball.com so I told him if I won I would give it to him now can you win more then once?

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Default Only if your a super hero, and.......

Quote Originally Posted by Jaescrub View Post
    I just got done talking with my Bowling buddy Chopper he wants this ball, after hating the two he ordered from from Bowlingball.com so I told him if I won I would give it to him now can you win more then once?

ONLY IF YOUR A SUPER HERO, AND HAVE BOWLED A 300 IN THE LAST COUPLE WEEKS,,, O,,,, THAT WOULD QUALIFY ME!! lol

Ooook can I get an answer from some one who's not out for self? Ha ha ha

Chats: 55

Ooook can I get an answer from some one who's not out for self? Ha ha ha
    I will answer you and I'm not out for myself...lol, but you won't like my answer - "I don't know and that's a good question". Hope we get an answer (:<

Why thank you. I just wanted to know in the off chance, I was just given that guy crap cuz he really wants to win

Bowling Guru
    Chats: 13

As far as I know winning does not exclude you from later weeks' contests. I think that there are a few people who have won more than once.
    John

Thank you very much for that info. Like I said my friend wants this ball but just spent his money on two new ones that he's not even using :/
    So if I win its going to him but I did not want that to leave me out latter on.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast