Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Contest Apr 29, 2013 to May 05, 2013 - Storm IQ Tour Pearl

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Quote Originally Posted by Jaescrub View Post
    I just got done talking with my Bowling buddy Chopper he wants this ball, after hating the two he ordered from from Bowlingball.com so I told him if I won I would give it to him now can you win more then once?
    Your buddy Chopper, doesn't deserve a ball from such a good friend as you!! "Purchased two balls from bowlingball.com,,,,and doesn't like them, or use them?
    If you win that ball for HIM,,, make us all happy and JUST KEEP it for yourself!!

Your such a nice guy, you deserve that ball!! "He probably wouldn't like it ANYWAY! Who would know if you were to keep it for yourself, then you wouldn't have to worry about not winning in the future for being such a darn nice friend!

Iceman wishes he had YOU for a Friend!!

Chats: 1

I am a nice friend. I kinda pushed him into trying a new brand and style of ball. He is not mad at me and really if I win and give it away its not a big deal. I would only keep I ball I wanted or needed if not gift it to a team mate

Chats: 55

Quote Originally Posted by Jaescrub View Post
    I was just given that guy crap cuz he really wants to win
    I figured you were just given his crap right back to him..."What goes around comes around" LOL

But he's right...wish I had a bowling friend like you!

Chats: 1

Ha ha ha I just know he wants that ball and I got two new ones I like. So why not right? It's always a good feeling when you give even when we where poor we would donate things we did not need.

SandBagger
    Chats: 0

So, today in a tournament this guy was stringing strikes with his IQ Pearl. It sure looked like he was going to win it all and then -- BAM! -- pocket seven ten! It's now officially off my shopping list but I'll still take it if I win it.

Quote Originally Posted by TCJ View Post
    So, today in a tournament this guy was stringing strikes with his IQ Pearl. It sure looked like he was going to win it all and then -- BAM! -- pocket seven ten! It's now officially off my shopping list but I'll still take it if I win it.
    if this is a basis for buying bowling balls, how could you ever own a ball? there isnt a ball made that doesnt have the potential to do this at any given time.

Quote Originally Posted by ghetto24 View Post
    if this is a basis for buying bowling balls, how could you ever own a ball? there isnt a ball made that doesnt have the potential to do this at any given time.
    Nor would he ever bowl in the Brunswick houses in Phoenix! I have seen numerous 7-10 leaves blow a 300 for quite a few people this year. We all just blame the house and keep on bowling!

Quote Originally Posted by classygranny View Post
    Nor would he ever bowl in the Brunswick houses in Phoenix! I have seen numerous 7-10 leaves blow a 300 for quite a few people this year. We all just blame the house and keep on bowling!
    this is no different than the people that think its the balls fault they arent carrying

Quote Originally Posted by ghetto24 View Post
    this is no different than the people that think its the balls fault they arent carrying
    True...but we have become a society of excuses. No accountability, no responsibility - not like when I was younger!

in all honesty, i would love to win this ball. not because of the ball it is, but because it is a storm in general. i have never owned and/or thrown a storm bowling ball. they are really big in our house, well that was until the owner became a memeber of team dv8. but guys still swear by them. i just want that opportunity to see what the "hype" is all about. ive never purchased one because of the luck ive had with hammer, brunswick and dv8. yes, i know those two are the "same." so for me to buy a storm and not like it wouldnt be a good idea.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast