Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Contest May 06, 2013 to May 12, 2013 - DV8 Diva

Default Contest May 06, 2013 to May 12, 2013 - DV8 Diva

We are giving away a DV8 Diva for a random poster from May 06, 2013 through May 12, 2013.

== General Giveaway Rules

Every post made on BowlingBoards during the dates listed above will be considered an entry. Drawing will be done the first business day following the contest period. Winner will be contacted via email and through BowlingBoards.com.

BowlingBoards is a moderated site and reserves the right to delete any post deemed illegitimate, automatic, or just plain off topic.

The goal of BowlingBoards is to bring more people into our community. Participate in the conversations happening here. And while you are at it, you will be earning entries into our drawing.

IMPORTANT NOTICE! -- We reserve the right to redraw a winner if the winning post is not of quality content. Quality content is at the sole discretion of the BowlingBoards.com administrators. This means that one word posts will not qualify. Repeating what someone else has said does not qualify.

Just participate in the conversation instead of \"trying to win\" a drawing. The more you participate, the better your chances.

Chats: 55

This ball sounds intriguing. Although, I really don't care for the looks or name, I would gladly use one if I won one...just not sure if I want to put my own money into one.

I guess this post won't even count towards winning though, since it isn't the 6th yet. Oh well...that's what the wild, wild west does to you...instead of being a day late and a dollar short, we are too early and more than a dollar short...LOL.

Chats: 1

Ha ha ha you might like this ball I have two dv8 balls that I like a lot they really do hit like a truck. good luck hope you win , hope I won the last one so I can give it to my buddy I guess we will see in the morning.

Chats: 0

a few guys at state were using this ball it had good reaction and carry would be a nice ball to add to my bag

Diva would be a nice ball to be able to throw, And Classygranny, Your post was at 0036 of 06 May, So you are good.

Blog Entries
    Chats: 6

Diva=Sexy. I want me one. I'm buying a new ball next week and I'm debating between the Diva and the Brutal Nightmare.
    Trying not to suck, one day at a time.

i mean, at this rate, i will have the whole damn line up. lol

but im ok with that!

Chats: 55

Quote Originally Posted by Gunz1911 View Post
    Diva would be a nice ball to be able to throw, And Classygranny, Your post was at 0036 of 06 May, So you are good.
    WoHoo....guess I get a 3 hr head start, as I realized it was only 9pm my time when I posted that. Good luck to all...better luck to me!

I have yet to see this ball in person. the reaction videos look great but they are supposed to right?

anyway I would be more than happy to have this dilled up to test it out.
    PAP - 6 1/4 1/8 up
    speed 16-16.5 monitor
    ~400-450 revs

I am a Proud Member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums

i have overheard (whether its true or not) that if you have high revs that this ball isnt for you. i wish i could remember why, though...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast