Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Contest May 06, 2013 to May 12, 2013 - DV8 Diva

Ringer
    Chats: 23

The Diva fits practically everyone. My wife throws very little revs and she gets a great hook out of it. During the winter swing I got to see Russell and Machuga use it live and it looked awesome. It is a very popular ball as it was on back order in many places and took almost a month for my proshop to get in.
    Equipment:
    Motiv: Forza, Forza Redine, Venom Shock, Tag
    Storm: Sky Rocket
    Track 100P Spare Ball

To be drilled: Motiv Jackal

Chats: 243

Quote Originally Posted by billf View Post
    Huh? It's not like Ronnie Russell or Mike Machuga are low rev players. My rev rate is just over 400 and this ball worked great for me.
    Technically couldnt any ball be changed to fit someone no matter how fast the speed or how high the revs?

For example how you added an entire bottle of polish to your HRR to make it work for you
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Storm Crossroad, Roto Grip Defiant, DV8 Too Reckless, Brunswick Avalanche Urethane

Ball Speed: 18Mph
    Rev Rate: 450
    Current average: 199
    High game: 300
    High Series: 769

Would love to win this for my girlfriend. She needs a new bowling ball...BADLY!!

Chats: 0

ive been using Storm for awhile but the diva and brutal nightmare have made me consider switching to dv8 alot of guys in league had the brutal when it came out havent seen the diva much in person though but what ive seen i liked

Quote Originally Posted by billf View Post
    Huh? It's not like Ronnie Russell or Mike Machuga are low rev players. My rev rate is just over 400 and this ball worked great for me.
    dont shoot the messenger. thats just what i was told. and i apologize for not remembering exactly why. i planned on getting one. but i switched to the marauder madness because of what i was told. maybe he told me wrong? either way. after everything i read about the madness, i couldnt go wrong

What is Bowling?

Well think I posted on the wrong post which is what I get trying to do it from my mobile. I saw several Divas towards the end of this last season. I think there were as many of those as there were Nuggets which is what I am throwing. I wouldn't mind trying a Diva or even a Brutal Nightmare.

Blog Entries
    Chats: 217

Quote Originally Posted by Stormsoldier View Post
    Well think I posted on the wrong post which is what I get trying to do it from my mobile. I saw several Divas towards the end of this last season. I think there were as many of those as there were Nuggets which is what I am throwing. I wouldn't mind trying a Diva or even a Brutal Nightmare.
    Then you would have to change your username lol

Quote Originally Posted by ghetto24 View Post
    dont shoot the messenger. thats just what i was told. and i apologize for not remembering exactly why. i planned on getting one. but i switched to the marauder madness because of what i was told. maybe he told me wrong? either way. after everything i read about the madness, i couldnt go wrong
    I wasn't trying to shoot anyone, just wasn't sure why.

Quote Originally Posted by e-tank View Post
    Technically couldnt any ball be changed to fit someone no matter how fast the speed or how high the revs?

For example how you added an entire bottle of polish to your HRR to make it work for you
    Yes but it's always easiest when the bowler, ball and conditions all match. And it was only 7 coats of polish lol
    USBC SILVER CERTIFIED COACH
    Gold Coach Candidate
    Owner/Operator of Bowlerz Score Coaching
    Tweener Rev Rate of 420, Speed 19 mph
    Key Bowling Staff Member
    Key Bowling Coaching Staff

IBPSIA member
    Former Staff Bowler at www.BowlerX.com

Bowler

I dont remember if I already posted on this thread and my phone has a seizure when I try to check so im gonna post again because I want this ball for my gf lol

SandBagger

Quote Originally Posted by Bonebrake View Post
    I dont remember if I already posted on this thread and my phone has a seizure when I try to check so im gonna post again because I want this ball for my gf lol
    I don't think you have to post on this thread to have a chance to win. It's any post on the boards, I believe.

i thought only the posts in the contest thread counted

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast