Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: No one in Cali yet?

Northern CA up here. Actually need recommendations on where a 40 year old can take lessons? I got no form but with my own self-invented style I can bowl about 120, got over 150 twice in about 40 games.

What is Bowling?
    Chats: 0

Just joined the forum, also bowling in Orange County. In league at Tustin Lanes, but also bowl for practice/fun at Irvine Lanes and Forest Lanes. So at least there are three here!!

Hi, just joined the forum. From SoCal in the SGV area, and I bowl at Action Lanes in El Monte. Just playing for fun right now, but I'm hoping to join a league in the next year or so as my avg goes up.

Quote Originally Posted by Efusjon View Post
    Northern CA up here. Actually need recommendations on where a 40 year old can take lessons? I got no form but with my own self-invented style I can bowl about 120, got over 150 twice in about 40 games.
    Wish I could help you there. I'm in San Diego county. I drive up to Saddleback Lanes in Orange county to get lessons from Missy Bellinder. She's an excellent coach. I've had lessons with a few other coaches before. Missy is a much better at explaining how to do things. Definitely worth the hour drive each way for me. Oh, and I'm a 50 year old male.

Quote Originally Posted by onefrombills View Post
    Im in phoenix but LOOOOOVE Kerney Mesa Bowl <3

(Its so easy that Ray Charles can get an honor score)
    With so few centers left in San Diego county, we're lucky to bowl wherever we can, easy conditions or hard doesn't really matter as much as just having a place to bowl, any place at all.

Im Bowling out of the LA area. Mainly GableHouse in torrance, but i also go to Cal bowl and keystone lanes somtimes.

am from downey ca and bowl at del rio lanes and keystone lanes.. lets go so cal lets pick this board up

I joined recently, and I am in Sacramento County. I have bowled off-and-on (mostly off) for quite a spell. I am purely a recreational bowler.

Hi, New to bowling (last time over 30 years ago!) and new to the forums. Live in Orange County and have only bowled at The Concourse...picking up my new ball and shoes today!

Gotta represent Cali for a post lol. In So Cal where the best bowlers I know bowl lol (I don't know alot of bowlers yet cause I'm still pretty new). Mostly all I know is the seniors I bowl with tear me up lol.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast