Thread: Update on me

Chats: 506

Default Update on me

well i am working on getting my own bussiness started i got 4 prototypes made so far all fishing gear =D so thats what ibeen doing fishing and i am working crazy hard on my bowling game =D coach tom reid is by far one of the best coachs bill you should talk to him he is great at looking at someone and saying your timings off a mili second hes just a amazing coach and person so ive seen for 4 times now and each time i leave my avg jumps 10-20 pins its amazing how 2 hours of coaching makes that big of a difference my taboo was drilled wrong prob why it felt like it weighed more then my shatter but i got that fixed tumb whole was off to the left about a 1/4 inch so yeah... but other then that everythings been going really good thanks for reading
    Stroker
    Ball Speed : 17mph Rev Rate : 300-325 PAP : 4 1/2
    Balls : Hammer Taboo Deep Purple Roto Grip Shatter Roto Grip Scream Hammer absolute hook
    Avg 182 high game 291 High series 709
    bowling 2 leagues and everyday i can

Member ID: 9407-9357

Bowling Guru
    Chats: 13

Good luck with the business. My brother-in-law, nephew, and several of the guys in my Wednesday league are all crazy about fishing, so let us know when your gear hits the market.
    John

Chats: 506

Quote Originally Posted by J Anderson View Post
    Good luck with the business. My brother-in-law, nephew, and several of the guys in my Wednesday league are all crazy about fishing, so let us know when your gear hits the market.
    will do buddy working on making it cheeper to make right now at 50 dollars each id only get 9 dollars profit on the one thing havnt look at all my options yet but yeah =D i tested it today and a 5 pound catfish didnt do nothin but make my pole dance it was pretty nice to know it worked ok =D more testing is needed
    Stroker
    Ball Speed : 17mph Rev Rate : 300-325 PAP : 4 1/2
    Balls : Hammer Taboo Deep Purple Roto Grip Shatter Roto Grip Scream Hammer absolute hook
    Avg 182 high game 291 High series 709
    bowling 2 leagues and everyday i can

Member ID: 9407-9357