Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Contest May 13, 2013 to May 19, 2013 - Storm IQ Tour Pearl

I Take me one of these balls Gold is my Color also!!!

I take me one of these balls Gold is my color also!!!
    Last edited by WolfGirl1980; 05-16-2013 at 04:41 PM.
    [*]Name: Sara M. Frey/Proud Member Of http://www.BowlingBoards.com
    [*]Average:139/Ball Weight 13 lbs/Bowling Style: Tweener
    Mot[*]Bowling Balls:iv Motiv Octane/MotivTribal/ Ebonite Cyclone/ Brunswick Anaconda/ Columbia300 WhiteDot/Ebonite Maxim

Chats: 243

Seems like every other week is a butterscotch. Not that im complaining though
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Storm Crossroad, Roto Grip Defiant, DV8 Too Reckless, Brunswick Avalanche Urethane

Ball Speed: 18Mph
    Rev Rate: 450
    Current average: 199
    High game: 300
    High Series: 769

Chats: 1

Well I don't see me winning anything one here so I gave Chopper 100$ and he got This ball drilled up and out the door for 200$ he's going to try it in league tonight so if I do win I don't know what to do ha ha ha :/ might give it to the other guy on our team.

Chats: 0

Several guys in my league have bought one and so far every one loves the ball. Last night there were two to my right and one to my left. One of the guys on the right told me it was the best ball he's ever owned. the other two guys shot close to 700. My last win here was the Shatter and I've thrown one 300 with it and several 700 series. But I keep eyeballing that IQ pearl and think it would fit great in my bag. Rolling the dice again......................
    Bob

"There truly is such a thing as a bad night and when these doomed evenings arrive you can't avoid them. But there's a bright side to this, it's that bad nights won't kill you, and sometimes will make you a little smarter."

This would be a great ball for the upcoming fall league! I'm only using my 'ol beat up frantic and t. heat right now since the lanes are a bit dry (kids summer league). I'm thinking that with my R.O.P., this ball would be a great one-two punch..

Well Chopper used it on Fri a lil it's really fits his style of bowling. He liked it a lot better then the two C300 balls he got so who ever gets this one I can vouch its a good ball. Getting close now. Hope the next give a way is the roto grip berserk would love to try that ball good luck every one!

Chats: 243

fb won this week
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Storm Crossroad, Roto Grip Defiant, DV8 Too Reckless, Brunswick Avalanche Urethane

Ball Speed: 18Mph
    Rev Rate: 450
    Current average: 199
    High game: 300
    High Series: 769

Booo boo to face book! Ha ha.

Sad, mine just died. Literally was murdered by the lane yesterday. Would have been great to win a replacement, lol.
    Levi "Lucky" Lauck - USBC Silver Coach - U.B.A. Member

UBowling.com is a new bowling website created as a resource of bowling news, reviews and information to help grow and improve the bowling community.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123