Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Contest May 13, 2013 to May 19, 2013 - Storm IQ Tour Pearl

Default Contest May 13, 2013 to May 19, 2013 - Storm IQ Tour Pearl

We are giving away a Storm IQ Tour Pearl for a random poster from May 13, 2013 through May 19, 2013.

== General Giveaway Rules

Every post made on BowlingBoards during the dates listed above will be considered an entry. Drawing will be done the first business day following the contest period. Winner will be contacted via email and through BowlingBoards.com.

BowlingBoards is a moderated site and reserves the right to delete any post deemed illegitimate, automatic, or just plain off topic.

The goal of BowlingBoards is to bring more people into our community. Participate in the conversations happening here. And while you are at it, you will be earning entries into our drawing.

IMPORTANT NOTICE! -- We reserve the right to redraw a winner if the winning post is not of quality content. Quality content is at the sole discretion of the BowlingBoards.com administrators. This means that one word posts will not qualify. Repeating what someone else has said does not qualify.

Just participate in the conversation instead of \"trying to win\" a drawing. The more you participate, the better your chances.

Blog Entries
    Chats: 67

wow,i sooo wanted to win this ball for my hubby before i actually went out and purchased one for him for our anniversary but
    now that he has it and is bowling really well with it, i wouldn't mind winning one for myself to try out a different brand for a
    change of pace but as long as i am purchasing my own equipment i will stick to what i know and trust and with that being said it means i will be buying brunswick untill i determine that there is something better on the market for me.
    JUDY / JUDY / JUDY...5/24/13 BOWLING RECORD AMF EULESS LANES HG 216 / HS 535
    PIN PALS, "PLEASE, " SPARE ME SOME STRIKES !!!
    I AM A HAPPY...BLESSED...PROUD...MEMBER...BOWLINGBOARDS.C OM

Chats: 1

Woop woop now I have a 2nd chance at winning one for my buddy chopper I'm trying to get him on here. If it would have been that black Iq I might have kept it for my self ha ha ha

Chats: 0

glad they are doing another one for this ball

Blog Entries
    Chats: 67

it really is nice to see that they are doing the butterscotch again it is so high in demand right now and not everybody
    can go out and buy one for their selves as much as they would love to have one.
    JUDY / JUDY / JUDY...5/24/13 BOWLING RECORD AMF EULESS LANES HG 216 / HS 535
    PIN PALS, "PLEASE, " SPARE ME SOME STRIKES !!!
    I AM A HAPPY...BLESSED...PROUD...MEMBER...BOWLINGBOARDS.C OM

More candy for the lanes

The weird thing about this ball is how close it looks to some of the old spare balls/house balls.
    PAP - 6 1/4 1/8 up
    speed 16-16.5 monitor
    ~400-450 revs

I am a Proud Member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums

Chats: 55

Quote Originally Posted by Jaescrub View Post
    Woop woop now I have a 2nd chance at winning one for my buddy chopper I'm trying to get him on here. If it would have been that black Iq I might have kept it for my self ha ha ha
    I really hope you win this for your buddy! Good Luck!!! (If I win, we may have to make a deal to get it to your buddy)

Grats to Judy just seen on face book you won this ball I guess they where out of divas?

That's very nice of you but that's ok if you win by all means use it or get what is worth.

Bowler
    Chats: 0

Congrats judy

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast