Thread: Breaking Bad

Chats: 19

Thumbs up Breaking Bad

Anyone else watch Breaking Bad?

It might be one of the best shows I've ever seen. The character development is amazing, the acting is superb, the writing is really good!

I watched all 4 seasons Netflix had to offer, and couldn't help myself. I bought the first half of season 5 from Amazon figuring I could space them out until the show returns for the series finale in the fall. No luck! I ended up watching all 8 episodes in 2 days...

Greatness!
    Not helping the situation since 1983.

Bowling Average: 180
    Bowling Handicap: Beer
    Bowling Style: Completely Wheels Off
    Righty / Lefty: Righty
    Bowling Balls: Lane #1 Droid (Strike Ball), Storm Crossroad (Strike Ball. I hate the smell...), Hammer No Mercy (Retired Strike Ball. We had a good run. RIP, old friend!), Ebonite Magnum (Spare Ball), Ebonite Maxim (Spare Ball)
    Best Game: 267
    Best Series: 695 (just 5 more pins... I don't wanna talk about it!)

Chats: 22

Yep it's amazing! I think they're smart by ending it while it's still at the top of its' game. It would really hurt if they were like some other shows (cough DEXTER cough) where they lost the magic but kept it going for 3 or 4 more seasons.
    "If a word in the dictionary were misspelled, how would we know?" - Steven Wright

Chats: 19

Ive resigned myself to the fact Walt has to die. I just cant wait to see how they decide to do it! The writers have been brilliant. Its one of the best written dramas Ive ever seen. I really hope they kill him off in a way that truly raises ethical questions.

Or do they kill him off at all...? I think they have to. With 8 episodes left, there is too big of a s**t storm for him to recover from. But that first episode of season 5 has a beginning that makes me unsure...

His deat would surely be the better ending, in my opinion. It would create far better talk and debates.
    Not helping the situation since 1983.

Bowling Average: 180
    Bowling Handicap: Beer
    Bowling Style: Completely Wheels Off
    Righty / Lefty: Righty
    Bowling Balls: Lane #1 Droid (Strike Ball), Storm Crossroad (Strike Ball. I hate the smell...), Hammer No Mercy (Retired Strike Ball. We had a good run. RIP, old friend!), Ebonite Magnum (Spare Ball), Ebonite Maxim (Spare Ball)
    Best Game: 267
    Best Series: 695 (just 5 more pins... I don't wanna talk about it!)

Chats: 256

Oh Yeah!! One of my favorite shows. I got started watching them last fall and cannot wait until the series finale which stats in August.

The things Walt has been in and out of, I don't see him being killed off. I think with Hank there is a s**tstorm brewing but I don't think Walt is going down.

I usually start shows later than anyone else as I don't catch the good ones from the get go. I sometimes also lose interest in it after the show is completely done or cancelled.

I am now into season 2 of Dexter. Let's see if I can hang on to this show like I did with BB.
    High Sanctioned Scratch Game - 300(12) Hi Sanctioned Scratch Series - 822(3)
    2016/17 Book Average=221, 2017/18 Composite Average=223
    Equipment in the bag - Storm Crux Prime, Storm Physix, Roto Grip Idol, Roto Grip Idol Pearl, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused, Storm Sure Lock, Storm Drive, Roto Grip Winner Solid, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Fever Pitch, Roto Grip Red ball spare.

Rev Rate 400. Speed 18 at heads, 16.5-17 at pins. Axis tilt 10, Axis Rotation 55. PAP 5 5/8 x 5/8 up