1.) When did you realize that you wanted to become a professional bowler?
When I was 16 I got to bowl for Team USA and it was one the best times of my life, and I then realized that it was really something that I wanted to do.

2.) What was the biggest obstacle you overcame to become a professional bowler?
I would have to say getting used to going from being the big fish in a small pond to a small fish in the big pond. These bowlers are the best in the world and everyone thinks they are good, but you have no idea how good until you get a chance to compete against them.

3.) What is your favorite childhood bowling memory?
When I was 16, I bowled 300 in Hong Kong while competing in a tournament on Team USA. The atmosphere with all of the other countries there and to be competing for my own country was just the most amazing thing to me. It means so much to be wearing the Red, White and Blue.

4.) Finish the sentence: “Growing up, the bowling center was my...”
Life; its where I was almost every day, and I didn’t know anything else.

5.) Did you have a bowling role model as a kid and if so why that person?
I always loved watching Roth, Holman, Weber, and even Couch. They were always so emotional and you knew what was going on in their head and I loved that about them.

6.) What is your biggest strength?
My ability to over power the lane sometimes and create more area than my opponent.

7.) What is your biggest weakness?
Slowing my ball speed down. I love to throw it hard and it’s so hard for me to slow it down and still be accurate.

8.) How old were you when you received your first bowling ball and how did it make you feel to have your very own?
I was 6 yrs old and I remember wanting to get it drilled so bad and not being able to wait and going to throw it down the lane before it had holes in it. I didn’t let that ball leave my side for a while.

9.) What is your favorite bowling ball of all time?
I would have to say the One. I made a lot of money with that ball, and I just always seemed to bowl really well when the lanes allowed me to use it.

10.) What advice would you give to someone who aspires to become a professional bowler?
To always have fun and remember that you can never master bowling. To use every time out to learn something, no matter if you are bowling good or if you are bowling bad. The most important thing is to go out and have fun. It’s a great sport and anyone can do it and have fun at it.