Thread: T o o d l e s

Chats: 0

Be the ball.... Listen to Mr. Miyagi.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunz1911 View Post
    You got it right Gunz !!!!
    Bob

"There truly is such a thing as a bad night and when these doomed evenings arrive you can't avoid them. But there's a bright side to this, it's that bad nights won't kill you, and sometimes will make you a little smarter."

Blog Entries
    Chats: 67

Thumbs up Love & thoughts always pin pals

alrighty pin pals I will take your advice to heart and will start trying to apply some of these suggestions the next time I am out on the lanes, of course some of the other suggestions will have to be taken with a grain of salt...lol!
    but I seriously and sincerely thank you one & all for your responses I appreciate your time and knowledge always.
    JUDY / JUDY / JUDY...5/24/13 BOWLING RECORD AMF EULESS LANES HG 216 / HS 535
    PIN PALS, "PLEASE, " SPARE ME SOME STRIKES !!!
    I AM A HAPPY...BLESSED...PROUD...MEMBER...BOWLINGBOARDS.C OM

Chats: 1

The lesson I learned from "The Karate Kind", when Daniel is getting the stuffing beat out of him in the Tournament. He is on the verge of quitting because he is scared and in pain. Mr. Miyagi has no problem with him quiting because he is truly defeated, but not because he is afraid. He gives Daniel one piece of advise.

DANIEL-SAN......

"FOCUS"
    I live by three simples rules:

1. Don't ever ask about my business
    2. Never discuss business at the table
    3. Don't ever side with anyone against the family

Chats: 256

Quote Originally Posted by Gunz1911 View Post
    I only think of Ty Webb in Caddyshack when I hear "Be the Ball" Na,na,na,na,na,na,na.
    High Sanctioned Scratch Game - 300(12) Hi Sanctioned Scratch Series - 822(3)
    2016/17 Book Average=221, 2017/18 Composite Average=223
    Equipment in the bag - Storm Crux Prime, Storm Physix, Roto Grip Idol, Roto Grip Idol Pearl, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused, Storm Sure Lock, Storm Drive, Roto Grip Winner Solid, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Fever Pitch, Roto Grip Red ball spare.

Rev Rate 400. Speed 18 at heads, 16.5-17 at pins. Axis tilt 10, Axis Rotation 55. PAP 5 5/8 x 5/8 up

Quote Originally Posted by vdubtx View Post
    I only think of Ty Webb in Caddyshack when I hear "Be the Ball" Na,na,na,na,na,na,na.

All we need is a gopher to Come out and blow someones ball up!

Quote Originally Posted by GeoLes View Post
    The lesson I learned from "The Karate Kind", when Daniel is getting the stuffing beat out of him in the Tournament. He is on the verge of quitting because he is scared and in pain. Mr. Miyagi has no problem with him quiting because he is truly defeated, but not because he is afraid. He gives Daniel one piece of advise.

DANIEL-SAN......

"FOCUS"
    Shouldn't that be.........

GEORGE-SAN.....

"FOCUS"
    Bob

"There truly is such a thing as a bad night and when these doomed evenings arrive you can't avoid them. But there's a bright side to this, it's that bad nights won't kill you, and sometimes will make you a little smarter."

Ringer
    Chats: 23

Quote Originally Posted by billf View Post
    What noise? I was sleeping on an M-1 tank once when it fired and it didn't wake me so yelling doesn't affect me, not on the approach anyway. And when it comes to trash talking, I've learned to do that with the best of them. Get them back and they will stop.
    All's fair in love, war and bowling!
    So Bill, you are not only blind but also deaf? Can you taste anything?
    Equipment:
    Motiv: Forza, Forza Redine, Venom Shock, Tag
    Storm: Sky Rocket
    Track 100P Spare Ball

To be drilled: Motiv Jackal

Bills' got more issues than you can count, I think. He's like a walking Medical encyclopedia !!
    Bob

Keep your eyes on the lane, Theres a couple of 180-200 bowlers that i know who look around WAAAAAAAY too much.
    When im waiting for someone next to me i may rest my foot on the ledge of where the approach starts and have been asked to move my foot.
    Now why are they focused looking behind themselves and down at my feet? no friggin clue.
    arsenal in use: columbia 300 hyde, track 811a, dv8 nightmare, rotogrip grenade
    avg: 210
    rev rate: 450
    high game / series: 290 / 831

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast