Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Contest Jun 03, 2013 to Jun 09, 2013 - Storm IQ Tour Pearl

Default Contest Jun 03, 2013 to Jun 09, 2013 - Storm IQ Tour Pearl

We are giving away a Storm IQ Tour Pearl for a random poster from Jun 03, 2013 through Jun 09, 2013.

== General Giveaway Rules

Every post made on BowlingBoards during the dates listed above will be considered an entry. Drawing will be done the first business day following the contest period. Winner will be contacted via email and through BowlingBoards.com.

BowlingBoards is a moderated site and reserves the right to delete any post deemed illegitimate, automatic, or just plain off topic.

The goal of BowlingBoards is to bring more people into our community. Participate in the conversations happening here. And while you are at it, you will be earning entries into our drawing.

IMPORTANT NOTICE! -- We reserve the right to redraw a winner if the winning post is not of quality content. Quality content is at the sole discretion of the BowlingBoards.com administrators. This means that one word posts will not qualify. Repeating what someone else has said does not qualify.

Just participate in the conversation instead of \"trying to win\" a drawing. The more you participate, the better your chances.

Chats: 1

First! this ball gets a lot of love when you all give one away! Who ever gets this will be happy My buddy Chopper loves his good luck every one.

Blog Entries
    Chats: 67

Default Beautiful dreamer

here tis the BUTTER SCOTCH BEAST up for GRABS once more, beautiful dreamer awake unto me...
    Yes, I would love to win this Storm Pearl IQ - even though everything else I own is a Brunswick,
    you see I have seen this ball in action and pictures do speak louder than words. This is a Real McCoy!
    This ball has extreme uniqueness that loves 10 pin bowling...it wants to take them all down at the deck.
    JUDY / JUDY / JUDY...5/24/13 BOWLING RECORD AMF EULESS LANES HG 216 / HS 535
    PIN PALS, "PLEASE, " SPARE ME SOME STRIKES !!!
    I AM A HAPPY...BLESSED...PROUD...MEMBER...BOWLINGBOARDS.C OM

Chats: 1

The thing I have seen with Chopper Throwing it is that you can't count it out. I have seen shots that would have hit the gutter swing back and it the pocket out of no where! It was nuts but I think this ball plays into med rev rate players hands the best.

Chats: 0

nice another tour pearl, I would love to win this ball

You would almost think that no one liked these balls and they where just trying to get rid of them!

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

I like them,,,, throw some my way!!! I bowled a 300 with one!! Please throw one my way, would be fun to drill it differently! Its been over a year since I won the plastic, spare ball! If not me, then give it to Jason,,, he is not a Storm fan, but rather DV8! If he won, I am sure he would give it to me! maybe,,, probably

My wife has one, time for me to get one!
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums.
    In the bag: Storm IQ, Storm Lucid,Storm Frantic,Brunswick T-Zone .
    High Game: 299 High Series: 725

Gotta say, Should go to Ubowling as his last IQ tour was eaten and sent to ball heaven.

I agree with Gunz. Some of us can afford new balls, some of us can't, but everybody goes through the same pain when the ball splits for good.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast