Thread: I AM ADDICTED to BOWLINGBOARDS.COM

Blog Entries
    Chats: 67

Default I AM ADDICTED to BOWLINGBOARDS.COM

YEP! You read that right. I am addicted to bowling boards.com to the point that it is the first thing I check
    every morning & the last thing I check every night.
    I have house work I need to be up doing like washing clothes, dusting, sweeping, mopping and I have sewing
    I have to get done today (my bowling shirt) and yet here I sit typing this instead of getting stuff done.
    My hobby is drawing & painting which I dearly love doing while my grandsons are not here and I have a perfect chance to paint but here I am on these boards once again.
    I am really not complaining I love this sight and I love my pin pals.
    I am afraid my hubby is going to be upset with me if I don't get off here and get my priorities handled!
    JUDY / JUDY / JUDY...5/24/13 BOWLING RECORD AMF EULESS LANES HG 216 / HS 535
    PIN PALS, "PLEASE, " SPARE ME SOME STRIKES !!!
    I AM A HAPPY...BLESSED...PROUD...MEMBER...BOWLINGBOARDS.C OM

Chats: 256

You know what they say about addiction, first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem.
    High Sanctioned Scratch Game - 300(12) Hi Sanctioned Scratch Series - 822(3)
    2016/17 Book Average=221, 2017/18 Composite Average=223
    Equipment in the bag - Storm Crux Prime, Storm Physix, Roto Grip Idol, Roto Grip Idol Pearl, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused, Storm Sure Lock, Storm Drive, Roto Grip Winner Solid, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Fever Pitch, Roto Grip Red ball spare.

Rev Rate 400. Speed 18 at heads, 16.5-17 at pins. Axis tilt 10, Axis Rotation 55. PAP 5 5/8 x 5/8 up

Chats: 55

I might be too. I love to read and I love to learn new things in relation to my interests. I find that I'm checking the bowlingboards for that information or just that friendly battering back and forth while I'm waiting for my computer to process, waiting for a report to print, in between innings of the baseball game on tv, while I'm just r&r between laundry loads, etc etc. I just can't get into computer games and so I find myself logging on multiple times a day to see what's new or just to scout out an old thread that seems to be of interest to me. I love getting all of the varied opinions, the constructive criticism, and of course, the compliments. Everyone here is friendly, helpful and interested in bowling better, as well as promoting the sport. It makes my day, and makes me smile!

Chats: 1

Ha ha ha I feel ya I read all day long at work or if I'm playing Xbox in between matches. Just wish the mobile set up was good I can only see the latest page "but I guess that helps keep me looking more as I don't want comments to be missed" and I can't post pics from my phone and thy stops a Ton of photos I would post :/. But ya in on here all day as well

Blog Entries
    Chats: 217

I'm not addicted. I could quit anytime I wanted to (sarcasm). As a matter of fact I quit every Monday through Friday while at work
    USBC SILVER CERTIFIED COACH
    Gold Coach Candidate
    Owner/Operator of Bowlerz Score Coaching
    Tweener Rev Rate of 420, Speed 19 mph
    Key Bowling Staff Member
    Key Bowling Coaching Staff

IBPSIA member
    Former Staff Bowler at www.BowlerX.com

Chats: 4

Quote Originally Posted by billf View Post
    As a matter of fact I quit every Monday through Friday while at work
    I always quit bowling at least once a week because I hate
    it so bad I guess that is why I go back the next week just
    to make sure I still hate it. LOL!!!!!! J/K

I see you finally got a full rack of pins down below your
    name and I like your new title bill a Bowling God.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums
    Right handed, ex-cranker now a power tweener approx. 350 - 400 RPM's PAP 4 1/2" over 1" up high league sanctioned game 300 high league sanctioned series 788
    Bill