Thread: Pyramid Path Triple Roller Deluxe

Default Pyramid Path Triple Roller Deluxe

Just got this bag a few weeks ago.

The bottow 1/4 of the bag is all solid plastic. This allows for the bottom of the roller to be solid either laying down or standing up. Also to ball holders are also plastic so no worries about foam ball holders compressing.

I wear a size 15 shoe and the shoe compartment has room to spare. Access to this while the bag is open is also very nice.

The large wheels make rolling the bag very easy. For example my 7 year old daughter can roll this bag from the van into the bowling alley with 3 15 lb. balls in it. (no child Labor she just thinks it's fun )

The additional lift handle on the end makes it easy to get into the vehicle. Also the telescoping handle is useful in that it locks in both the open and closed postions so no accidentally extending or retracting the handle.

The only thing I would change is the "walls" of the ball compartments. They are the standard foam divider walls that velcro into place.

But for the price ~$110 with the rebates at the time you can't beat this bag. Overall I would give it 4.5 stars and have considered looking into the 2 ball roller for my wife.
    Last edited by Perrin; 06-05-2013 at 01:05 PM.
    PAP - 6 1/4 1/8 up
    speed 16-16.5 monitor
    ~400-450 revs

I am a Proud Member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums