Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Storm Frantic

Chats: 0

oke!
    Well im focussing now on the balance arm:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkitOSZzCtM
    I think there is a difference.. My arm is bend all the way.. starting at the pushaway..
    so i got some tips now from another forum.. try and bowl spalked.. so the elbow cant bend totally...
    gonna start with it this week...
    see how it goes!!
    Thnx!

oke!
    Well im working on the balance arm.. just like you said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkitOSZzCtM

And i got some tips from another forum to try and get my arm straighter...
    i go work on it this summer..
    step 1 is trying to spalk my arm.. so it cant bend...
    and open my hand at release instead of push it...

Chats: 891

yeah well i im trying to stop doing stuff with my wrist but going golfing yesterday i could not help doing that getting 1 hole in one and getting the ball in off a 163yard chip on with my 50deg wed(with the wedge i hit the ball wrong did not get fully under it.

but when i hurt my wrist was just after February and cant remember how.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

In bag- , storm iq tour pearl , columbia 300 white dot, Brunswick meanstreak brawler, 900 global network, roto-grip rumble, DV8 nightmare

youth bowling Canada member

high game: 300
    high series: 699

this season high Game: 249
    this season high Series: 618

Chats: 204

HEY!!

He's using my ball!

He's using it quite better than I use it...despite what seems to be an almost sideways delivery.

Damn...I hate seeing people use the same equipment and looking like pros...then I throw it and it looks like a blind cheerleader trying to put clothes on a cat. : (

And will people STOP putting videos up where every roll is a strike! So what? You taped a 300 game...just randomly? SHOW ALL THE THROWS!
    In Bag: (: .) Motiv Trident Odyssey; (: .) Hammer Scorpion Sting; (: .) Brunswick Endeavor; (: .) Radical Outer Limits Pearl; (: .) Ebonite Maxim
    USBC#: 8259-59071; USBC Sanctioned Average = 186; Lifetime Average = 171;
    Ball Speed: 14.4mph; Rev. Rate: 240rpm || High Game (sanc.) = 300 (268); High Series (sanc.) = 725 (720); Clean Games: 181

Smokey this is not 'Nam', this is bowling. There are rules. Proud two-time winner of a bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

Dang you send that ball for a ride before it makes contact with the pins! Fun to watch.

(For future reference putting black text over a dark blue backdrop is a no-no )

Chats: 204

Quote Originally Posted by Zaxmazr View Post
    Dang you send that ball for a ride before it makes contact with the pins! Fun to watch.
    Wait to you see my videos!! My ball lands roughly on the arrows. I find it easier to hit my target if I just throw the ball at the target.
    In Bag: (: .) Motiv Trident Odyssey; (: .) Hammer Scorpion Sting; (: .) Brunswick Endeavor; (: .) Radical Outer Limits Pearl; (: .) Ebonite Maxim
    USBC#: 8259-59071; USBC Sanctioned Average = 186; Lifetime Average = 171;
    Ball Speed: 14.4mph; Rev. Rate: 240rpm || High Game (sanc.) = 300 (268); High Series (sanc.) = 725 (720); Clean Games: 181

Smokey this is not 'Nam', this is bowling. There are rules. Proud two-time winner of a bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12