Thread: Brunswick Meanstreak Beatdown Bowling Ball Reaction Video by bowlingball.com

Default Brunswick Meanstreak Beatdown Bowling Ball Reaction Video by bowlingball.com

The Meanstreak Beatdown from Brunswick will help you curb stomp the competition!

<strong>Addaptive f(P+S) Solid Coverstock</strong>

The Addaptive f(P+S) Solid coverstock is a new formulation designed by Brunswick's team of engineers. f(P+S) Solid is a new solid version of the coverstock featured on the Nexxxus f(P+S). This coverstock will provide a smooth, strong reaction with good length on medium/heavy conditions.

<strong>Meanstreak Medium RG Symmetrical Core</strong>

The new Meanstreak Medium RG symmetrical core has proven its worth inside the Meanstreak and Meanstreak Brawler. It will continue inside the Beatdown by providing a versatile and easy to read reaction, great on tough lane conditions.

<strong>BALL MOTION</strong>

With its matte finish, the Meanstreak Beatdown clears the heads easily, revving strong in the mid-lane for a strong controllable backend reaction. This combination of coverstock and core creates an extremely versatile motion on medium to heavy lane conditions.
    If you or your company would like to advertise on BowlingBoards.com, PM me.

Add this to your signature to show your support for BowlingBoards.com and the Bowling Forums

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Chats: 304

Almost won this ball in last week's contest, only to lose to a fellow Michael, but oh well. i have another chance. And I'm kind of glad I didn't win now that the Marauder Mutiny is in. This one I would definitely like to win. (:

Same cover as the Nexxxus. Should be a great ball. I would live to have it.

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Default Beatdown is one fine ball!

I had the beatdown drilled with the Tri Grip, and I can't be happier! Its my go to ball now!! Great gradual sweet angle into the pocket that does utter destruction to pins!! Rolling a bunch of 600 plus games with this puppy!

Fist Brunswick I have ever owned in my short carrier of bowling, but won't be my last!
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 12-05-2014 at 02:29 PM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!