Thread: Brunswick Mystic Aura Bowling Ball Reaction Video by bowlingball.com

Default Brunswick Mystic Aura Bowling Ball Reaction Video by bowlingball.com

Get otherworldly scores with the Brunswick Aura Mystic!

<strong>Optimum Versatility Hybrid Coverstock</strong>

The Optimum Versatility Hybrid coverstock is Brunswick's newest addition to the Aura Line. Optimum Versatility Hybrid coverstock provides more length and more backend reaction than the Aura or Aura Paranormal. This coverstock is extremely versatile in both usability on different conditions and when it comes to surface changes.

<strong>Aura Ultra Low RG Core</strong>

The Aura Ultra Low RG Core features a single density rounded-off elliptical inner core. The core is dynamically designed to extend the rotational energy, boosting angular velocity to transfer energy to the pins for increased pin action and higher scores.

<strong>BALL MOTION</strong>

The Aura Mystic provides the perfect addition the the Aura line, a longer and stronger reaction for when the Aura and Aura Paranormal hook too soon. More entry angle into the pocket will result in less corner pins and more strikes.
    If you or your company would like to advertise on BowlingBoards.com, PM me.

Add this to your signature to show your support for BowlingBoards.com and the Bowling Forums

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Chats: 304

Too bad I starting to throw DV8 this season. Surely a good ball to have