Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Contest Jun 24, 2013 to Jun 30, 2013 - Brunswick Meanstreak Brawler

Default Contest Jun 24, 2013 to Jun 30, 2013 - Brunswick Meanstreak Brawler

We are giving away a Brunswick Meanstreak Brawler for a random poster from Jun 24, 2013 through Jun 30, 2013.

== General Giveaway Rules

Every post made on BowlingBoards during the dates listed above will be considered an entry. Drawing will be done the first business day following the contest period. Winner will be contacted via email and through BowlingBoards.com.

BowlingBoards is a moderated site and reserves the right to delete any post deemed illegitimate, automatic, or just plain off topic.

The goal of BowlingBoards is to bring more people into our community. Participate in the conversations happening here. And while you are at it, you will be earning entries into our drawing.

IMPORTANT NOTICE! -- We reserve the right to redraw a winner if the winning post is not of quality content. Quality content is at the sole discretion of the BowlingBoards.com administrators. This means that one word posts will not qualify. Repeating what someone else has said does not qualify.

Just participate in the conversation instead of \"trying to win\" a drawing. The more you participate, the better your chances.

Chats: 1

Dang you know what sucks I just won a ball for my teammate but this ball would be great to give to my dad. Trying to talk him into joining our team for fall league we need a fifth. I might buy him one as his first ball or even the new Beat down

Good luck to all!

Chats: 30

Very cool! The pro I go to dropped a hint to me that he has one of these coming in for resale that happens to be "my size" :P So tempting!!!

Very good ball.
    PAP - 6 1/4 1/8 up
    speed 16-16.5 monitor
    ~400-450 revs

I am a Proud Member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums

Chats: 1

Would it be a good ball for a First time Bowler?

Chats: 891

this is a great ball mine worked great for the little time i was able to throw it but at provincials this ball never stopped hooked i was moving more left then i normaly did with this ball a great ball.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

In bag- , storm iq tour pearl , columbia 300 white dot, Brunswick meanstreak brawler, 900 global network, roto-grip rumble, DV8 nightmare

youth bowling Canada member

high game: 300
    high series: 699

this season high Game: 249
    this season high Series: 618

Oh wow! Just checked out this ball and it looks like it can do some damage!! Awesome

Chats: 55

This is the ball I recently won. Just got to throw it a few frames last Tuesday night. Hadn't really bowled with it. Friday am the conditions were horrible. About the 7th frame of first game I asked our anchor if she minded if I broke it out and tried it since I hadn't thrown it much. Couldn't hurt...

I didn't do the greatest, but after starting with a whopping 128, I finished the next two games with it for a 188 and 209, for exactly my average of 525.

Can't wait to get to practice more and bowl with it...I see it as my go to ball during the second or in the third game when the Defiant Soul is being defiant in a bad way.
    Proud member of bowlingboards.com bowling forums & winner of bowling ball give-away!
    High Series - 704; High Game - 290 (a long time ago) Current Average - 150

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast