Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Contest Jul 08, 2013 to Jul 14, 2013 - DV8 Diva

Default Contest Jul 08, 2013 to Jul 14, 2013 - DV8 Diva

We are giving away a DV8 Diva for a random poster from Jul 08, 2013 through Jul 14, 2013.

== General Giveaway Rules

Every post made on BowlingBoards during the dates listed above will be considered an entry. Drawing will be done the first business day following the contest period. Winner will be contacted via email and through BowlingBoards.com.

BowlingBoards is a moderated site and reserves the right to delete any post deemed illegitimate, automatic, or just plain off topic.

The goal of BowlingBoards is to bring more people into our community. Participate in the conversations happening here. And while you are at it, you will be earning entries into our drawing.

IMPORTANT NOTICE! -- We reserve the right to redraw a winner if the winning post is not of quality content. Quality content is at the sole discretion of the BowlingBoards.com administrators. This means that one word posts will not qualify. Repeating what someone else has said does not qualify.

Just participate in the conversation instead of \"trying to win\" a drawing. The more you participate, the better your chances.

I wouldn't say no to it. Give me a great ball between the IQ Pearl and Frantic.

Chats: 0

A friend of mine has a Diva and he loves it. He was shooting a tournament a few months back and when the other balls he brought wasn't working he went to the Diva and finished second. Needless to say he has nothing but good things to say about the ball. I'll take one !
    Bob

"There truly is such a thing as a bad night and when these doomed evenings arrive you can't avoid them. But there's a bright side to this, it's that bad nights won't kill you, and sometimes will make you a little smarter."

Pink and Blank... Ahh yeah I'd rock that all day.

Chats: 30

Have had my eye on this one as a possible "upgrade" at some point in the future. Would not complain but it'd wait a little bit until I could prove out that my new drill pattern is going to work for me on my Fringe

Blog Entries
    Chats: 67

I can not Thank BowlingBoards.com enough for my DV8 Diva I absolutely love the back end finish on this dynamite
    ball it is totally awesome!
    JUDY / JUDY / JUDY...5/24/13 BOWLING RECORD AMF EULESS LANES HG 216 / HS 535
    PIN PALS, "PLEASE, " SPARE ME SOME STRIKES !!!
    I AM A HAPPY...BLESSED...PROUD...MEMBER...BOWLINGBOARDS.C OM

Chats: 256

I certainly wouldn't turn this ball away, even though it does have girly colors, LOL.
    High Sanctioned Scratch Game - 300(12) Hi Sanctioned Scratch Series - 822(3)
    2016/17 Book Average=221, 2017/18 Composite Average=223
    Equipment in the bag - Storm Crux Prime, Storm Physix, Roto Grip Idol, Roto Grip Idol Pearl, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused, Storm Sure Lock, Storm Drive, Roto Grip Winner Solid, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Fever Pitch, Roto Grip Red ball spare.

Rev Rate 400. Speed 18 at heads, 16.5-17 at pins. Axis tilt 10, Axis Rotation 55. PAP 5 5/8 x 5/8 up

Would give this to my fiancee if I win!

having seen this ball in person i would love to have one of my own

Blog Entries
    Chats: 217

Quote Originally Posted by vdubtx View Post
    I certainly wouldn't turn this ball away, even though it does have girly colors, LOL.
    Girlie sayings on it too but it sure doesn't hit like a little girl. I absolutely loved this ball when I got to try it out. Took it out of the box and went to a tournament (came drilled from BowlerX.com) and shot 794 with it first series.
    USBC SILVER CERTIFIED COACH
    Gold Coach Candidate
    Owner/Operator of Bowlerz Score Coaching
    Tweener Rev Rate of 420, Speed 19 mph
    Key Bowling Staff Member
    Key Bowling Coaching Staff

IBPSIA member
    Former Staff Bowler at www.BowlerX.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast